31's one side - 265/70/15 the other??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31's one side - 265/70/15 the other??

I have been looking to get hold of some part worn BF Goodrich AT's for ages but have not been able to find a set of 4 in good nick I can afford. If I were to get hold of a pair would I find it a problem if I put them both on one side of the vehicle or will they have to be each side of the same axel?? I know the 31's are only slightly bigger than my stock 265/70/15's so was not sure if it really would make any difference. I will eventually swap all the tyres for the 31's.

u really want same/similar tread on each axle,not each side

Comment

thought that might be the case, just being vein and wanting matching sides!

Comment

Originally posted by bboy02 View Post
        thought that might be the case, just being vein and wanting matching sides!
        i know wot yr saying,but funnily enough i have road tyres on front of mine and bfg at's on back,i like that look tbh

Comment

If its a cosmetic thing - just mount the 2 BFG's with the white lettering on the inside until you gat a set of 4 - that way they'll all look..well..black and tyreish - if you catch my drift.
          Should always have matched tread / size / width as axle pairs. differing tyres on same axle can cause all kinds of dangerous handleing concerns.
          Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

If its a cosmetic thing - buy a Corsa with a shopping list on it and 20" alloys - well duh!

I cant believe you were seriously asking about putting different size tyres left and right TBH. That is just mental! Schoolboy error! Now go to your room and think about what you've done!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It's got to be a wind up. Troll alert!
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X