Bigfoot gets new mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot gets new mechanic

Hey Mark hope you had good fun at the weekend good to see you. So whats your oppinion of JCB axels then?

monstercreations.org.uk

Bugger thats spoilt my sperm bank rumours
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

lol.hi steve,i had a really good time,thoroughly enjoyed it,pity about the wind and the dust you didnt get the pics of me picking my brains through my nose then.as for the jcb axles,i though they did pretty good,considering nigel didnt have a problem with them until i joined the team,forget surfenstein,forget smurf,he now calls me jonah.on the plus side they are pretty easy to rebuild,must of had that axle apart about four times on sunday and about the same on monday.you were right about the fuel too,its ###### freezing especially as it was windy as well.im ###### knackered but still had good fun.lucifer looks great mate and sounds awesome too.
      Last edited by surfenstein; 5 May 2009, 20:40.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        lol.hi steve,you didnt get the pics of me picking my brains through my nose then.as for the jcb axles,i though they did pretty good,considering nigel didnt have a problem with them until i joined the team,forget surfenstein,forget smurf,he now calls me jonah.on the plus side they are pretty easy to rebuild,must of had that axle apart about four times on sunday and about the same on monday.you were right about the fuel too,its ###### freezing especially as it was windy as well.im ###### knackered but still had good fun.lucifer looks great mate and sounds awesome too.
        Oh so its your fault he had problems then! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Hope Shirlster enjoyed it too. It is hard work, them wheels are not light or any of the other bits come to think of it. Glad you liked Lucifer it went well for its first ever outing. Need some bigger rims better steering stabiliser a bit more lift on the rear and re gearing of the diffs. Then it will be spot on.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          Oh so its your fault he had problems then! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Hope Shirlster enjoyed it too. It is hard work, them wheels are not light or any of the other bits come to think of it. Glad you liked Lucifer it went well for its first ever outing. Need some bigger rims better steering stabiliser a bit more lift on the rear and re gearing of the diffs. Then it will be spot on.
          lol.he reckons it was my fault,yep them wheels are heavy but i guess you get used to it.i am a hgv/plant fitter by trade so its not too bad im use to big heavy stuff.yea lucifer looked good,i did manage to get five minutes to myself and saw the last parade,with you and luke out in the arena.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
          X