Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps its because im not able to see my family every day, as im so far away working, perhaps its because im a bit knackered and my defences are a bit down, but even being used to horrific abuse stories,via our 24 hour media,baby peter's stepdad,who was such a brave boy he broke his back, has just been found guilty of raping a 2 year old ...did we all get that .....2 years old.

I sincerely hope no one kills him inside, but i DO sincerely hope someone/everyone makes him suffer slowly and extremely painfully.I also hope (though dont really expect) sharon shoesmith to drop her claim for unfair dismissal from haringey council, as this took place during her watch in haringey......sounds depressingly familiar. Im not afraid to say im typing this with tears in my eyes and thinking about my family so far away, who i can only view by messenger,and comparing this to this "thing" who views children as punch bags and sexual playthings..........just thinking out loud
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Perhaps its because im not able to see my family every day, as im so far away working, perhaps its because im a bit knackered and my defences are a bit down, but even being used to horrific abuse stories,via our 24 hour media,baby peter's stepdad,who was such a brave boy he broke his back, has just been found guilty of raping a 2 year old ...did we all get that .....2 years old.

I sincerely hope no one kills him inside, but i DO sincerely hope someone/everyone makes him suffer slowly and extremely painfully.I also hope (though dont really expect) sharon shoesmith to drop her claim for unfair dismissal from haringey council, as this took place during her watch in haringey......sounds depressingly familiar. Im not afraid to say im typing this with tears in my eyes and thinking about my family so far away, who i can only view by messenger,and comparing this to this "thing" who views children as punch bags and sexual playthings..........just thinking out loud
    I have to agree with you, but I bet 'it' is not placed in general population, rather 'it' will be segregated for it's own protection

As for Ms Shoesmith, yes she should drop her claim, and she should pay compensation for her incompetence

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

She shouldnt pay compo trev, she should go to prison for culpable homicide
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
      X