It's a tradegy, and no mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a tradegy, and no mistake

Most days, there is a short wheel base L reg landcruiser parked across the road from my shop. Its not all tricked out with ARB kit or anything, and it's not polished to death or anything, it's just a nice honest old cruiser.
    Anyway today some silly bint punted her car into the side of it hard enough to push it about 8 foot sideways and almost into a shop. She said she had just had her clutch replaced and it had 'gone wrong'
    Anyway the cruiser is now Donald Ducked. and its a
    it's in me shed, mate.

clever....clever....a little large for a smilie tho!!
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

When I saw the thread title, I thought you were gonna say you had missed out on a freebie.

Comment

I think steps are getting back together, now that would be a fcuking tragedy.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          I think steps are getting back together, now that would be a fcuking tragedy.
          Not if it was just the birds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            She said she had just had her clutch replaced and it had 'gone wrong'
            Did her brake pedal go wrong too? If in doubt, there's always the 'stop' pedal!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Did her brake pedal go wrong too? If in doubt, there's always the 'stop' pedal!
              I wondered about that.. It was on a tight bend right in the middle of town (30 limit) and I can't imagine how fast she was going to move it that far...

Still, looking on the bright side do they have diff locks, and will they fit a Surf?
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
              X