• you just couldn't make it up

i have just seen a tv ad showing you how to SNEEZE into a tissue hygenicly
    what the fcuk is going on

Mass, media induced, hysteria?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

yep . just another good reason for me not to watch tv

Comment

You may jest, but did you know 9 million germs are breeding in your kitchen right now, and your kids will die if they eat anything that touches your kitchen tops if you've prepared food in there in the last few years?

However, no need to panic. Just spray your kitchen down with dettol, because Dettol protects - FACT.

Dont get me started on toilet blocks with plastic cages!!! Those things are a haven for germs! What you need is a toilet block without a cage...

Then your kids can eat food prepared in the toilet bowl without any fear of foot and mouth disease, bird flu or pig flu.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Not seen it yet, is this special technique hard to do,can anyone tell me how to do it properly.

What should i do in the mean time?

God, give me strength.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I hope someone has told Gordon Brown to wash his hands when he has finished eating bogeys...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
              I hope someone has told Gordon Brown to wash his hands when he has finished eating bogeys...
              It's OK, shit comes out of his mouth continually, so he's probably immune to most scatological diseases.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You wouldn't believe how many people don't cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze.. My missus works in an airport and is constantly spluttered over by people with no manners. She always thanks them for coughing in her face and most get indignant.!

However people don't need adverts to tell them what to do they need a decent upbringing..

Rob.

Comment

As a race, we all seem to be completely obsessed by being germ free.How are we supposed to build a resistance to any thing if we continually take antibiotics,or swill the kitchen down with dettol/domestos/any form of bacterial control.The conservative estimate, form some bloke with a beard, is the microbe "weight" across the world is about 100 trillion tons....we aint never gettin rid of that that lot!!
                  As for building up resistance, i reckon i must have been exposed to very many bugs, and boy oh boy have i gone down with the screaming ab dabs on occasion,but i also tend not to pick up colds and flu's etc...so the solution is obvious.......work with sewage !!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that sterilising everything is one of the reasons more people are developing allergies. Our immune system has little to fight anymore so it starts to find other things to kill.
                    Should say: Dettol gives you a peanut allergy - FACT lol

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                      However people don't need adverts to tell them what to do. They need a decent upbringing.
                      Ain't that the truth.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      As a race, we all seem to be completely obsessed by being germ free.How are we supposed to build a resistance to any thing if we continually take antibiotics,or swill the kitchen down with dettol/domestos/any form of bacterial control.
                      Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
                      I think I read somewhere that sterilising everything is one of the reasons more people are developing allergies. Our immune system has little to fight anymore so it starts to find other things to kill.
                      T'would seem true enough. I believe that's how the immune system works, does it not? Find the infection, fight it, be prepared for future infection? I suppose immune resistance could be compared to experience, in a basic way.

Detergents and cleaning products have their place and use. The companies selling these products, the media and the Govt. are the ones working on people to make them paranoid regarding everything germ related.

Comment

Im not advocating not washing, thats a bit antisocial, but i spend my days around sewage, and whilst i take many precautions not to touch/ingest said sewage some contact is inevitable.I have caught some right nasties before now,but when all and sundry around me are dying from the flu, i seem to get away wih it.Our now nearly 4 year old loves to play in the garden,i once caught her eating a worm !!
                        The girl next door keeps her two away from any activity involving getting manky...and thats just not letting their immune systems get..well..immune to anything ,hence they are always ill.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          Im not advocating not washing, thats a bit antisocial
                          Wasn't suggesting that you were. There are different types of ack, in my opinion though. God honest down to earth muck, no problems with it. Could work with it all day and get acked up to the back teeth and ne'er worry about it.

What I do have a problem with is people generated muck and germs, however. Can't do with oiks who have no idea what a sink is for touching you, or snotting all over you when they cough/sneeze. It's amazing how many people totally ignore basic hygiene rules, i.e: washing hands after using the bog.

Comment

Working...
                          X