####### Typical !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ####### Typical !

I,ve got two printers that I have aquired over the years. An old laser jet and one of those printer/scanner/photocopier thingies that I can put my SD card in and print off any photo,s I want. Both have decided to run out of ink at the same time. Fcuking typical!
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

They are designed to do that ! they talk to each other on the net and figure out a way to wind you up ...honest !
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
      They are designed to do that ! they talk to each other on the net and figure out a way to wind you up ...honest !

That is so true.Years ago the most advanced piece of technology was a pocket calculator, now we have robot hoovers,fridge's that tell you when the food inside is going off etc. Im also reasonably sure that soon we will all get appliances that talk to humans...peter sutcliffe apparently had a bedside lamp and it talked to him. It told him to go out and beat women round the head with a hammer
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I have a Surf that tells me to modify it. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
          I have a Surf that tells me to modify it. Does that count?
          yes
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            It worked..............Ba$tards!
            Thats £40 or so that I wont be able to spend an fishing tackle or the surf now

Comment

Yes and you ned to be ready ! for you trip to York !
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                It worked..............Ba$tards!
                Thats £40 or so that I wont be able to spend an fishing tackle or the surf now
                £40.00 KIN ELL is that with a new printer as well . go on ebay alot cheeper and just as good

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                  £40.00 KIN ELL is that with a new printer as well . go on ebay alot cheeper and just as good
                  For a toner cartridge?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                    For a toner cartridge?
                    No, for a toner and the ink cartridges for the other printer. Mind you it would be over £90 if I was daft enough to get the manufacturers cartridges. That price (£40) is off the internet for compatible cartridges.
                    I know I could get cheaper off fleabay but I dont have and will not have a paypall account and all the dealers I looked at were paypall only.

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                      No, for a toner and the ink cartridges for the other printer. Mind you it would be over £90 if I was daft enough to get the manufacturers cartridges. That price (£40) is off the internet for compatible cartridges.
                      I know I could get cheaper off fleabay but I dont have and will not have a paypall account and all the dealers I looked at were paypall only.
                      I may have come across vaguely. I was referring to Steve thinking that £40 was expensive for a toner cartridge.

Comment

Working...
                      X