Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Mitsy and Bibs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SXNAtwYMBw

(Well, been nice knowing y'all fellas, if you don't hear from me again you know they found my address!!)
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

lmfao @suckend lolol

Comment

lol nero's address , yes i have itwho wants it ??
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Funny as fcuk.

Don't think the girls are gunna like it though, nice knowing ya.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Some of the comments on the vid are almost as funny as the vid itself. That woman who's posting all the indignant replies needs to take the pole out of her ar5e.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Some of the comments on the vid are almost as funny as the vid itself. That woman who's posting all the indignant replies needs to take the pole out of her ar5e.
            my 2 favs lolol
            hola9315 (1 hour ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam how do i become a lesbo because i am standing up for womens rights? I am a woman, and proud to be one. it is better than being a stupid, good for nothing man. medical and scientific advances are being made thanks to women. does that make all women who better themselves and do good lesbos?! I think not. women are just as good at men at everything, if not better. does that make us lesbos? OF COURSE NOT! rethink the advances that women have made in soceity and then you can talk to me.
            Dusenberg91 (1 hour ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam How about a big cup of SHUT THE #### UP?
            Seriously, nobody wants to hear whatever the #### you have to say. Go iron some shirts, do the laundry or clean up the mess in the living room in your trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
              lol nero's address , yes i have itwho wants it ??
              MEVery good dude i like that.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SXNAtwYMBw

(Well, been nice knowing y'all fellas, if you don't hear from me again you know they found my address!!)
                Lol - Love it, what makes me laff more is the fact that at the end they seem happy to just watch, bless. whatever happened to hands on....

Hhmmmmm don't let hubby see this - he might get me the ironing one then I'd have nooooo excuse.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                X