Arggghh!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arggghh!!!!!

This 'woman' is apparently from the Midlands as she's just been on the local news for getting into trouble for feeding her babies Happy Meals.

She was interviewed, and I couldn't quite believe what she said. Something along the lines of "When I, loike, go to Macdonalds for a burger loike, people, loike, y,know, loike, have been saying that I get the kids like a loike happy y'know, meal loike. I wanna tell them, loike, I dont, y'know. I maybe loike get them one between them loike"

No sign of dad, undoubtedly doesn't lift a finger (can barely lift her fat ass by the look of it) so no doubt me and you are paying for her soujourns to maccy D's, Burgerking etc, and paying for her to bring up three little bloaters who'll also drag down the NHS and taxpayer.

Ferkin hell! Enough is enough! Lets stop fannying around and TELL her she's a fat biffer who needs to lose weight, get a fkin job etc or the kids will go into care so they get a chance to grow up healthy and normal. But oh no!!! say the bleeding hearts, thats against her human rights!!! So my father who cant walk and can barely see due to 15 years of MS will have to continue being cared for by my 8 stone dripping wet mother because the health service cant afford a carer for more than an hour a week!

Makes my f*ckin blood boil!!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

im with you shoot the scum stop the 5hit from breeding all scum kids should be sterilized soon after birth lets face it all adult scum started out as cute looking babies stop the rot make scum a thing of the past

Comment

Ah, not all are the same my friends. I grew up with two kids who had parents who were druken scroungers, foul mouthed fighters and complete toerags. The kids had to fend for themselves and were mocked for being dirty and dressed in shabby clothes. The boy is now a gaffer, pretty high up in the Water Board, and married to a teacher. The girl is now a very nice woman with a good job (I don't remember what) and lives in a nice detached house.

An exception to the rule maybe, but it just goes to show you can make your own way in life if you want to.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Is she the one that was in the paper yesterday saying she doesn't always feed them junk food, sometimes she gives them a microwave meal?
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Is she the one that was in the paper yesterday saying she doesn't always feed them junk food, sometimes she gives them a microwave meal?
          You just have to love their sharp minds.

Comment

i feel bad now... i took my nephew to the sweet shop and bought him some milky bar buttons!!

hehehe... i always remember a program about a family who eat junk all the time... the dad says they do eat lots of salad cos burger king put loads on the whoppers!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              You just have to love their sharp minds.
              You should have heard her. A slow version of Vicky Pollard. Thick as pigshit, bone feckin idle and devoid of morals. 'New Britain' personified.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                You should have heard her. A slow version of Vicky Pollard. Thick as pigshit, bone feckin idle and devoid of morals. 'New Britain' personified.
                Thing is though, you'd also have to lump just about every sports 'personality' into that group if you're going on language usage alone. They all seem to think that a repetitive word has to be used to break up every other five words too.

That microwave meal part was just classic stupid though.

Comment

People who are good at sports do tend to be a bit dim, it's what they did when the rest of us were oxter deep in study books... There are a few exceptions though, I just can't think who at the moment?
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Vicki just told me she's read about her. The kids get quite a varied diet apparently. Crisps, microwave meals, maccy d's. They're 8 months old for f*cks sake!

I really hope they DO take the kids off her or they're doomed to a life of obesity and squalor.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      People who are good at sports do tend to be a bit dim, it's what they did when the rest of us were oxter deep in study books... There are a few exceptions though, I just can't think who at the moment?
                      Btw, ain't 'bit' a tad of an understatement? Some of them would surprise the hell out of me if they could figure out how to wipe their own jacksy.

Comment

Working...
                      X