Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine flu

Got it yet?

If you take notice of the media, we should all have by now.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Ooh, you aren't suggesting the media may be over-hyping something are you?

Comment

If I, and another 10 million weren't already dead from the deadly bird flu we all died from a few years ago, I would suggest that.

Comment

I'm sweating like a pig, does that count?
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I've got a touch of SARS today.

Comment

I phoned the NHSDirect number earlier. All I got was crackling.
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I just had lunch, and now I feel a right porker!
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Ive just got back from Mexico and feeling fine if not a little sleepy!!

Comment

Theres a village about 10 minutes from us called Swine. We normally just fly past it on the bikes. Never flew.

Comment

Swine Flu, SARS, MRSA, Necrotizing fasciitis, Burd Flu, BSE, Foot and Mouth, etc. etc. etc.... it's little wonser there's anything bar Spiders and Cockroaches still alive?

What I'm wondering is what piece of my freedom will be removed to combat this latest non disease?
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

The girlfriend of a colleague of mine works for some countryside agency down Gloucester way. No cases of swine flu, even though its 'old spot' (pig) country. However, she's been asked to consider putting up signs on footpaths, or closing footpaths crossing land where pigs might be!

I heard there's a comet out there somewhere, which in a million years, might come close to earth!!!

AAARRRGGGHH!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        The girlfriend of a colleague of mine works for some countryside agency down Gloucester way. No cases of swine flu, even though its 'old spot' (pig) country. However, she's been asked to consider putting up signs on footpaths, or closing footpaths crossing land where pigs might be!

I heard there's a comet out there somewhere, which in a million years, might come close to earth!!!

AAARRRGGGHH!!!!!!!
                        Swine flu doesn't affect pigs.(according to the BBC tonight, and they are playing this up a treat!)
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I've been turning the news off cos I'm sick of it. Currently watching an old 'One Foot in The Grave'

Wish Obama would get a new dog, that might keep the media busy and get them off this for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            Wish Obama would get a new dog, that might keep the media busy and get them off this for a while.
                            Nah, what we need is some completely talentless, bigotted scrote to do something totally mundane and get a camera on them whilst they're doing sod all of nothing worth noting. They'd play with that for months and call it news.

Comment

The swine Flu does conveniently take the media focus off the foul ups the the world leaders & bankers (that's spelt M O R O N S) continue to make

That's my xmas card from GB down the pan
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X