No announcement yet.

Lucifer now finished a quick video need speakers on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys comments much appreciated. If any of you are at truckfest Peterborough next weekend come and say hello I'll be on the modified 4x4 stand.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

A Rover V8 never fails to put a smile on my face. Sweet!

Comment

That looks and sound INSPIRATIONAL Steve!!!!

If only i had some money.(I'd be sending mine up to you for a copy job!!)

Alan
        (hope to see you at one of the monster truck shows this year, but remind me not to park next to you this time, lucifer's gonna make my stock truck look even sillier now!)
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

thats sounding and looking one hell of a fine truck Steve.Well done mate.You fancy v8ing mine for me
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

very nice steve,good job done mate.i will come over and say hello the wkend,ive got a prior engagement at the truck fest with a certain monster.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              thats sounding and looking one hell of a fine truck Steve.Well done mate.You fancy v8ing mine for me
              Ooh I feel a tech weekend or rather week comming on.
              Its not been easy Rich I tell ya. Sometimes I almost gave up. I drove to Bedford the other night When I went to leave it would'nt start. We eventually bumped it and got it going. Drove the 30 miles back pulled in to a certain berger joint and it boiled over. Put water in it when it cooled then it would'nt start again. Even today I have just put the rad back in after welding the water pump pully on, because Lukes fell off after trimming it back to far so I thought don't take the chance. After a few adjustments of the mixture screws on the new su's and the timing it seems ok now. As long as it gets to truckfest I don't mind then I'll be on the look out for a real good motor.

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              very nice steve,good job done mate.i will come over and say hello the wkend,ive got a prior engagement at the truck fest with a certain monster.
              Nice one I'll make you a cuppa tea in my new toy.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
              X