No announcement yet.

Something Strange With This Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim theres a really lovey set with GG ATs on SMC for 300. I'm sure the guy will keep them for u he's going to Applecross with us.
    Brian

Comment

Thanks Alan, but I'm just after a set of alloy rims to put my 33" tyres on. The chrome rims are quite tatty now. This guy was offering 5 alloys with tyres on for £125. He has a load of other spares listed. If he just replied and told me to p!ss off and stop bothering him I'd be happy (well kind of)!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Maybe the fact hes not around much links in with him not replying to your e-mails very quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          Maybe the fact hes not around much links in with him not replying to your e-mails very quickly!
          Ah, I see a flaw in your logic Rod, if he's not around much how come he alters the Buy It Now price every day?

He would have to log onto Ebay and my messages would be in his Ebay message box!

Comment

I see your point..

I'd just get them, pay with paypal so you have full protection and your sorted..

Comment

To me if a sellers genuine they wont mind a buyer collecting or keeping up good comms with their potencial customers, it's when they start messing about i start hearing alarm bells, if he's selling then it's up to him to deal with questions regarding his items, if he cant be arsed then forget it, there's always plenty of wheels comeing up on ebay,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

The thing is I fannied about that much with those wheels I missed out on these!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...lenotsupported

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  The thing is I fannied about that much with those wheels I missed out on these!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...lenotsupported

wot a pity, those are great looking rims.
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                  X