Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
    just putting 5 more maps on now!
    Sweet. Is that uploader working okay, btw? It's still a bit untested at the moment. It hasn't had a true torture test as yet, (that I can remember).

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
      Deffo up for that matey..got quite a few runs plotted over this way to investigate.

As for that one..all depends how up to date our maps are. I went an bought a load of 1:50k recently as backup (in paper)..got the whole of the UK in 1:25k on MM which runs with GPS on my phone for when we're out an about
      i have 1:25000 so much clearer than the 1:50000 twice as clear in fact???? well i have ear marked a few that need looking at! if you are free middle of May then possibly could go out on a scoutting day? i think i have your number but i got confused between you, bibs and mike texting me so im not sure which is which!?

i have uploaded a couple of maps on to MAttF's site and he said he will send a link out so all can down load the OS maps on PDF!
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Sweet. Is that uploader working okay, btw? It's still a bit untested at the moment. It hasn't had a true torture test as yet, (that I can remember).
        well i am uploading 100MB at the mo so if it crashes then sorry!

do you think Lucky will let us up load maps on to the site? as it does finge Copyright??? but hey i download music from limewire etc!

Comment

well i am uploading 100MB at the mo so if it crashes then sorry!
          It shouldn't do. I only get chance to test it internally with the larger files though, so I'm just curious as to how it behaves externally.

do you think Lucky will let us up load maps on to the site?
          I doubt it. As for me, I can hardly put myself anymore in the shooting line than I already have done, so a few maps won't make any difference.

Comment

oh think have crashed it, its still up loading and its been doing it for abuto 15mins now???

Comment

oh it has worked you should have 6 maps now up loaded

Comment

oh think have crashed it, its still up loading and its been doing it for abuto 15mins now???
                It's deceptive. Broadbands upload speeds are always far less than the download speeds, so uploading does take considerably longer than it takes to download files of the same size.

oh it has worked you should have 6 maps now up loaded
                Cheers. Did that info screen clear out of the way okay when it had completed uploading, btw?

Comment

all was ok on the up load so it works fine! put the link on the site when you have done all the necessary at your end

Comment

all was ok on the up load so it works fine!
                    Jolly good.

put the link on the site when you have done all the necessary at your end
                    http://forums.bauchan.org/4x4/topic.php?id=1027

Comment

oooo great - let me see if it works ok - coz if anyone can kill it - I probably will. An not intentionally - technolgy seems to hate me.
                      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                        oooo great - let me see if it works ok - coz if anyone can kill it - I probably will. An not intentionally - technolgy seems to hate me.

Do your worst woman. Can't think of any better stress test for it.

Btw, technology doesn't hate you.

It fears you...........

Comment

Do your worst woman. Can't think of any better stress test for it.

Btw, technology doesn't hate you.

It fears you...........
                          Well then get this sunshine - I have downloaded it an zoomed right in an it still ay crashed - maybe I am cured

Comment

Well then get this sunshine - I have downloaded it an zoomed right in an it still ay crashed - maybe I am cured
                            Erm, you're supposed to test the uploading, not the downloads.

Comment

Erm, you're supposed to test the uploading, not the downloads.
                              Hee hee - I know, got a bit too excited it worked an got carried away.

Comment

Hee hee - I know, got a bit too excited it worked an got carried away.

Comment

Working...
                                X