yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf train from Huddersfield to Surrey??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf train from Huddersfield to Surrey??

Very long shot I know. Just had an offer of a ground anchor for a good price from a guy in Huddersfield. Its a Gold digger one and is BIG (i.e. will fit in the back of a surf but prob need the seats down.

Its in Huddersfield, I'm in Surrey, He's not enamoured with packing it to mail so thought I would ask here.

Any ideas to get it any closer?

I swear there is some law of the universe that says the bargains for large items are only to be had from places a bl00dy long way from wherever you live

if it swings near peterborough ill be happy to shunt it onto the next one.
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Comment

I can store it here if need be.. But i canny collect it or shift it... the jags um.. lacking in space!

An would you believe the rear seats dont fold down!! Doesnt help the fuel tanks in the way!

Comment

If anyone is doin the M1 or A1 I could possibly get it down to Doncaster for you, I have a few meetings comin up in Huddersfield very soon
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Paul what ya hoping to anchor up with one that size... The Queen Mary !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where, don't know when tho !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
            Paul what ya hoping to anchor up with one that size... The Queen Mary !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where, don't know when tho !!!!

You may have a point Jess
            Attaching it to the trucks going to be interesting...

Having said that I may keep it on the inside attached with a chain. If the brakes ever fail I can just chuck it out of the window.
            Sorted.

Thanks for all the offers so far peeps

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
              You may have a point Jess
              Attaching it to the trucks going to be interesting...

Having said that I may keep it on the inside attached with a chain. If the brakes ever fail I can just chuck it out of the window.
              Sorted.

Thanks for all the offers so far peeps
              Needless to say if i can assist from Herts to Surrey Paul just ask mate ....

There's always a Payback ....Don't know where, don't know when tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

I can help in the Reading area to Hants/Surrey area ..

Comment

Any developments ? I have a Trip to huddersfield coming up next week and the week after, I may also have to go to Newark for a training day, just thought I would offer ?

Comment

Thanks for all the offers guys
                    . Just had an email from the guy to say thats its no longer for sale. He's had it for sale for 3 months, I said I would have it, he said 'its yours', sent me a pic of it last night and then just sent me the mail.
                    Grrrrr...

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                      Thanks for all the offers guys
                      . Just had an email from the guy to say thats its no longer for sale. He's had it for sale for 3 months, I said I would have it, he said 'its yours', sent me a pic of it last night and then just sent me the mail.
                      Grrrrr...
                      Don't you just hate it when that happens.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

What a G1t ! I had even blagged a truck to get it to Milton Keynes as well ! Oh well never mind, anyway will always try and help a fellow Surfer !

might not have any technical knowledge but if I can help move stuff then I will try my best !

Comment

Working...
                        X