Good night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night!!

Got a good film to watch (the day the earth stood still, just been a got it) a good chinese, some good beers, so gonna have a good night,

good night
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Got a good film to watch (the day the earth stood still, just been a got it) a good chinese, some good beers, so gonna have a good night,

good night
    Sounds good to me hmmm how far away from here are you?
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

The old one with Michael Rennie or the new one with Keanu Reeves?
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

A bit far Bibs!! ya did'nt miss much tho, the chinese gave me pains which spoilt the beer and the film was'nt as good as i thought it was, your right Jim to original was better, but they useually are

Comment

Love it.. Popeye your a legend!

What other thread could go from "Got a chinese, a few good beers an a decent film" to "chinese gave me pains so i didnt enjoy the beers an the film wasnt as good as i'd hoped"

Comment

A bit far Bibs!! ya did'nt miss much tho, the chinese gave me pains which spoilt the beer and the film was'nt as good as i thought it was, your right Jim to original was better, but they useually are
            Not a good night then eh
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

good night
              I think after you watch it you might change your opinion !

Comment

I did and i have! (and i paid 12 quid for it ), the plot was a bit loose and full of holes unlike the original, ccg's were ok but did'nt quite live up to my expectations, gort was a bit on the camp side! and i'd have slapped that kid within five minuits of the film starting,
                dunno what was up with the chinese??? there useually ok from there, i had to shoot up the wooden hill before the film finishedi did stick garlic and chillies in it but i always do that, gets it up on it's feet, certainly got me up on mine

Comment

Working...
                X