No announcement yet.

My New?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have bought it too for £300......just to have a tinker with....mate used to have a lightweight that we used to pull apart in a very amateurish way, then see if we could get it going again.

And....

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
    Ooh six seat conversion? How? How much and pics?

...yes please.....this would solve a few problems for me too.....is it a Paj or Landcruiser seat or similar?

Comment

Ok the seat, don’t laugh Well when I think about it, it’s hardly a seat conversion but it has allowed me to take the whole family when we all occasionally travel together in the Hilux.

I could not justify the £600 for the 7 seat conversion from Scot-Seats (I think that’s what they are called) when I only needed one extra seat sometimes.

The seat is for a boat and was around £35 from ebay and the lap belt was around £15. It was real easy to fit! I reinforced the floor with quarter inch steel plate both sides at the points where the seat and seat belt are bolted. The guy who done the MOT on the truck reckons it was alright!

It won’t be to everyone’s taste but hey it was cheap and I needed an extra seat
      Attached Files

Comment

It looks ummmm very uncomfortable, would'nt fancy a trip up to scotland in it, but good enough for a landy
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          It looks ummmm very uncomfortable, would'nt fancy a trip up to scotland in it, but good enough for a landy
          The seat is much to good to waste on a Land Rover

Comment

Working...
          X