Flogging Everything!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flogging Everything!

I've been on this site for a while now, have been keeping fairly quiet as i dont have a surf yet...DOH!

I've been flogging everything possible to increase my funds for purchase of...you know what! even considered selling the girlfriend ( blonde, petite, musician- plays the violin) any offers?..... there goes my once a month fun time!

Even been and grovelled to the bank manager for a re-mortgage... me thinks she might say yes... look out boys n girls!!

In the boring meantime i just wanted to say.. WHAT A COOL SITE!! i have learned loads from reading all the threads, even some of the jokes are funny.
    KEEP IT UP!

cheers for now

well good look with it mate, there is another member in staines which is not far from you,dont know if he has a surf but no doubt you'll here from him.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Look forward to seeing the pics, welcome.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Welcome to the madness of surfizum

If you cant get a surf get a SUZI and join us lot in the dark dank basement,failing that just become a Vagrant. (I understand that there is a place going for a 4th chef 3rd class and charcole collecter)

sumo.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by SKIBUM
          I've been on this site for a while now, have been keeping fairly quiet as i dont have a surf yet...DOH!

I've been flogging everything possible to increase my funds for purchase of...you know what! even considered selling the girlfriend ( blonde, petite, musician- plays the violin) any offers?..... there goes my once a month fun time!

Even been and grovelled to the bank manager for a re-mortgage... me thinks she might say yes... look out boys n girls!!

In the boring meantime i just wanted to say.. WHAT A COOL SITE!! i have learned loads from reading all the threads, even some of the jokes are funny.
          KEEP IT UP!

cheers for now
          Sorry to say we cant any more blondes, we are up to our eyeballs with them at the moment. Still you could bring her along to the next pit meet when you get your Surf. You never know you might be able to part ex her for a new fog light. One can only hope.

Welcome to the nut house.
          Geoff.
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse Skibum. Hilux Surfing is not a way of life.........it's an obsession. Good luck with the search.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hi,
              Dont know if you have seen it, but there is a guy selling loads of surfs on the a308 just by ashford, He has one or 2 with all the bits (one with a very nice aluminium roof rack!!!)
              Make sure you get all the extras now, otherwise you will always be trying to upgrade!!!
              Cheers

Comment

Surf's near Ashford , Middlesex

Hmm now thats interesting

Whats the name of the garage ?

Comment

What Extra's Exactly

Sorry to be on the Dum side but i've still got me 'L' plates on as far as surfs go.
                  What extras are/were there... might as well try to find one fully loaded, or near as poss. Any other tips or advice on which gen, or what to look out for
                  (apart from the dodgy dealers) greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by SKIBUM
                    Sorry to be on the Dum side but i've still got me 'L' plates on as far as surfs go.
                    What extras are/were there... might as well try to find one fully loaded, or near as poss. Any other tips or advice on which gen, or what to look out for
                    (apart from the dodgy dealers) greatly appreciated!
                    All Surfs have aircon - 4Runners (UK ones) don't
                    Options include the following (but maybe some other ones out there)
                    Recaro Seats (SSR-G)
                    Rear Spare carrier (SSR-X and SSR-G)
                    Rear spoiler
                    fake wood trim
                    Cruise control (3.0L SSR-G)
                    Bull Bars or A Bar
                    Automatic climate control (Asia Spec)
                    Rear Heater (Winter Pack)
                    Twin Batteries (Winter Pack)
                    31x10.5x15 Tyres (option on all I think)
                    Electric Sunroof
                    Fitted Roof rails (4 Runners only I think)
                    Numerous options in the number and use of lettering on the back - e.g. SSR, SSR Limited, SSRV, SSRV Limited, SSRX, SSRG, SSRX Limited (don't think that actually existed but I have seen one for sale).

Hope that this helps and I am sure that someone else will come up with a few I forgot.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                      Numerous options in the number and use of lettering on the back - e.g. SSR, SSR Limited, SSRV, SSRV Limited, SSRX, SSRG, SSRX Limited (don't think that actually existed but I have seen one for sale).

Cheers
                      I have sold 4 in the last year, so yes they do exist.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                        I have sold 4 in the last year, so yes they do exist.
                        I stand corrected, guess that's another one that passed me by.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                          SSRX Limited (don't think that actually existed but I have seen one for sale).

Cheers
                          My Bullet is SSR-X Limited... so they do exist!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X