Surf Parts Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Parts Delivery

I need to get a tyre from Jerry (sad old git) in Edmonton north London down to Sussex, is anybody going that way in the next couple of weeks who could pick it up for me.

Originally posted by andy
    I need to get a tyre from Jerry (sad old git) in Edmonton north London down to Sussex, is anybody going that way in the next couple of weeks who could pick it up for me.
    Can do the Sussex bit if you can get it to us in Purley . M25/M23
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
      Can do the Sussex bit if you can get it to us in Purley . M25/M23
      If it's easier for you Helen, I can meet you at A272/A23 junction and take over.

(doing his boy scout job)

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

All we need now is the north London to Purley bit, any one able to do that bit please!.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          If it's easier for you Helen, I can meet you at A272/A23 junction and take over.

(doing his boy scout job)

Trev
          Cheers Trev, we should be OK

Tom know's where Polegate is so can go down the A22 from Purley, then cut back to get home to Shoreham . Do we know when this might be?? We are going away on 22nd for a week.

Comment

If anyone can get it to Chiswick (or near) i can get it to Purley.

Comment

Originally posted by andy

My wife goes to Chertsy from Watford every day if this is of any help.
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Tony could do Edmonton to Watford .... or Edmonton to M25/M3... he could collect during any week day...

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hey Andy.....

Looks like you got the whole route, just needs linking together....

Purley to Polegate section can be done anytime. Route travelled coupla times a week. (don't forget 1 weeks hols from 22/5)

Comment

Sorry I dont know the area very well,but if Tony picks up in Edmonton is it possible for it to get to Chiswick and then Mr Hankey will get it to Purley,then I could meet Tom somewhere on the A23 which will save him going a long way out of his way.

Your thoughts would be welcome.

Comment

Oh perleeeeeeze.....

Nowhere is out of the way in a Surf.... the longer the drive, the better... teehee

Mr Hankey, Where in Purley do you know that we could link up ??

Comment

Ok so just need to know where and when to meet Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHankey
                          Ok so just need to know where and when to meet Tony.
                          He's at footie right now, but he'll hope to collect it in the day from edmonton, then he drives anticlockwise round M25 to M3 - suggest you PM him to arrange an rv.

And Andy needs to pm him the details of where to collect from.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Linda

I was just going to do it,thanks for offering his services,and all the other Guys and gal's.

Comment

Working...
                            X