FFS! ###### American creationists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS! ###### American creationists

This should almost go in the jokes section but its not a joke. Is quite funny/scary though.

Freaks

http://objectiveministries.org/creat...iencefair.html

I can't believe that people like this exist.

It really winds me up with their interfering.

I used to be very "live and let live", but the last few years have turned me into a millitant Athiest.

Comment

There's some cr@p in there but it's not all rubbish - or instance:

2nd Place: "Women Were Designed For Homemaking"
      Jonathan Goode (grade 7) applied findings from many fields of science to support his conclusion that God designed women for homemaking: physics shows that women have a lower center of gravity than men, making them more suited to carrying groceries and laundry baskets; biology shows that women were designed to carry un-born babies in their wombs and to feed born babies milk, making them the natural choice for child rearing; social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay; and exegetics shows that God created Eve as a companion for Adam, not as a co-worker.

Seems right to me !

PS
      For any females reading this Bob's away on holiday and Biohazard posted this ....

PPS
      Bibbs - whereabouts in Reading are you ? I'm working in Thames Valley Park most days

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

There's some cr@p in there but it's not all rubbish - or instance:

2nd Place: "Women Were Designed For Homemaking"
        Jonathan Goode (grade 7) applied findings from many fields of science to support his conclusion that God designed women for homemaking: physics shows that women have a lower center of gravity than men, making them more suited to carrying groceries and laundry baskets; biology shows that women were designed to carry un-born babies in their wombs and to feed born babies milk, making them the natural choice for child rearing; social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay; and exegetics shows that God created Eve as a companion for Adam, not as a co-worker.

I was just about to post almost exactly the same thing!

Comment

As fanatics of any race colour or creed they are something to be both pittied and worried about. That man is no different than a Taliban fanatic.
          The problem is that in the USA people like him are slowly getting into positions of power. If they can get enough of thier followers into goverment positions then we will be ruled by thier church edict and freedom as we know it will have ended.
          Be frightened by this man and his type. Very frightened
          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

PPS
            Bibbs - whereabouts in Reading are you ? I'm working in Thames Valley Park most days
            I work next to Gillette, behind Morrisons.

I used to live in the area too (Tilehurst, then Early), but now I live the other side of the M3 and commute in.
            Last edited by Bibbs; 16 April 2009, 13:28.

Comment

I used to live in Tilehurst and commute to Andover - now I live in Andover and commute to Reading .......

Norman Tebbit ought to be damn well shot !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I like this bit

http://objectiveministries.org/antioccult/milton.html
                My other cars a QUAD
                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Annoyingly I've just had a bit more of a look around the site and started to doubt somewhat.

Looked around on the net and its a joke site.

Dammit, it got me!

Having said that I've seen pretty much as shocking genuine stuff that the creationists witter on about in the states

Comment

I used to live in Tilehurst and commute to Andover - now I live in Andover and commute to Reading .......

Norman Tebbit ought to be damn well shot !

My Tilehurst place was pretty much opposite the station. I didn't have the Surf then, I had a rude boy MR2 and used to cummute to Hungerford

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                      Annoyingly I've just had a bit more of a look around the site and started to doubt somewhat.

Looked around on the net and its a joke site.

Dammit, it got me!

Having said that I've seen pretty much as shocking genuine stuff that the creationists witter on about in the states
                      It's bad when it's so close to the knuckle you can't tell it's a joke or not

Comment

The merchandise is awesome.

Comment

Come on! Any country that can elect George W Bush as President TWICE has got to be a joke itself. Mind you, we elected Tony Blair three times, so doesn't say much fopr the people of this country, other than they are easily swayed by bullshit!
                          Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
                            Come on! Any country that can elect George W Bush as President TWICE has got to be a joke itself. Mind you, we elected Tony Blair three times, so doesn't say much fopr the people of this country, other than they are easily swayed by bullshit!
                            People generally get the government they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                            X