yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great news: I've got my stolen Surf back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to hear it's back.....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Nice to hear you got it back, as it was stolen, will the insurance not pay for any damage done??
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

fantastic news!! very happy for you!
        You are extremely lucky - lets hope lightening doesn't strike twice!!
        You could always try to fit your own immobilzer - a hidden switch etc. I think maplin sell a little bit of kit to do just that for a few quid.
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Maybe you should leave the selector lever in neutral in future, just to fool anyone else into thinking it wont drive

Glad you got it back
          What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
            Nice to hear you got it back, as it was stolen, will the insurance not pay for any damage done??
            Excess would probably be more than repairs though

Comment

glad u got it back

Comment

fantastic ,some good news on here for once.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Latest adventure of Kristalsurf!

I must say Admiral insurance have been brilliant and would highly recommend them, the truck had only been missing 36 hrs and they were trying to send me a cheque without filling in a single form but as it's been recovered they are now talking an assessment and a cash settlement and as I've got protected no claims then that will do nicely. They've taken the truck and they've given me a courtesy car. The body work damage is obvious but they are checking the under carriage as there is some vibration on acceleration / deceleration and as I use it to tow a horsebox + 2 big horses it has to be safe. (I know it's not a plane, but I'm a girl, some one at the garage mentioned a wishbone, I knew it had been off roaded but there's not a single chicken feather in sight)

For the record: I do have a Cobra alarm, I do have an immobiliser, I do have FOUR big, noisy dogs, one of them won the loudest bark award at a dog show last summer (all 4 now looking for good homes if anyone would like one) but the lowlife still had the balls to break in, lift the keys and take truck from under our noses. I'm leaving 4WD drive in neutral tho just in case they come back....

Comment

Sounds like the PIKEYS had borrowed it Glad you got it back though
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky View Post
                      Sounds like the PIKEYS had borrowed it Glad you got it back though
                      Seeing the quotes below from one of the forums I posted the theft on you might be right

just off the A303 nr Tintinhull. Can you believe it

I can certainly believe that it was near Tintinhull, certain families live in that area.
                      My other cars a QUAD
                      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Yay - glad you have it back
                        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                        X