Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Ford 300e van, greeny/blue colour, 1957 7cwt Reg VVF168
    2nd Ford 300e van, Green, 1959 5cwt, can't remember the Reg now
    3rd Mini countryman, 1963, White, Reg 81HEW, was a write-off, straightened it out, stuck a vinyl roof on it to cover some of the dents and used it for several years.
    Petrol was about 4/6d to 5/- a gallon then, about 1966ish.

Comment

Well no suped up cars like some of you have listed.

1st. An Austin 1100. Knew nowt about cars back then and paid £70 for it, then another £70 for a sub frame come MOT time. It got nicked and written off, (who in their right minds steals an Austin 1100?)

2nd. Ford Anglia van (ex Rediffusion, remember them?) Hand painted it blue with Woolworths paint before I stuck it in the car auctions. The paint was still tacky when it went through and some bloke had sat on the bonnet and there was an ass print on it!

3rd. Humber Sceptre. Lovely big motor with loads of toys. The wishbone snapped when I was driving over a level crossing and my mates had to hold the corner up while I drove slowly to the side of the road!

Happy days!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
        Well, just to enter into the spirit of things.

My first three cars were dead fast racing cars, with spoilers and scoops and sideskirts and stuff and could go really really fast and easily beat all your cars, and my dad was a racing driver with a really fast racing car , so there.

Bogus

You got a black cat too?
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

austin a 40 -mk2 cortina 1600 super-hillman hunter

Comment

morris minor....hateful

hillman imp.....handful

then cxc 536d...a hillman....horrible
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              You got a black cat too?
              Of course I have. Its actually the blackest cat ever, much blacker than any others Ive seen. Dont know if you have one, but if you have you can be sure mines much blacker than yours.

Id hate to be the sort of loser posting on here that his first 3 cars were
              1956 Ford Zephyr
              1959 Austin A55 Cambridge
              1968 Triumph Herald
              Who would want to fess up to crap like that? Im ever so glad I had a succession of cars that were totally Barried and faster than the fastest fast thing and that my Dad was a racing driver. So there.

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Of course I have. Its actually the blackest cat ever, much blacker than any others Ive seen. Dont know if you have one, but if you have you can be sure mines much blacker than yours.

1956 Ford Zephyr
                1968 Triumph Herald
                Who would want to fess up to crap like that? Im ever so glad I had a succession of cars that were totally Barried and faster than the fastest fast thing and that my Dad was a racing driver. So there.

Bogus
                Certainly not me...........now please pass me my super duper carlos fandango nitrousturbosuperfastasabatout ofhell bicycle with go faster bell

(ps we had a ford zephyr when i was a kid..it had a bench front seat and i liked it)
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

1956 Ford Zephyr
                  1968 Triumph Herald

Bogus
                  Nowt wrong with a ford Zephyr!! (dunno about the other two tho)

I havan't a clue what half the bl00dy cars are that these blokes are on about!!

Comment

Nowt wrong with a ford Zephyr!! (dunno about the other two tho)

I havan't a clue what half the bl00dy cars are that these blokes are on about!!
                    There there there ian................none of em use coal
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Oh god, this is bad...

1st: Nissan Micra (B Plate)
                      2nd: Austin Alegro (W reg - not the recent one...) - 4 engines in 6 weeks
                      3rd: Datsun Sunny (Y reg - again, not the recent one)

I'd like to say my cars have improved over the years, but I'm afraid it's just not true... Never owned a nice sporty car - One day maybe

Comment

Bring back the bench seat and columb shift i say!!

Comment

Bring back the bench seat and columb shift i say!!

And the fella with the red flag !!
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

1 Morris Oxford
                            2 Rover P5B
                            3 Jaguar e type (Continental)
                            Trust your Hound.

Comment

1 Ford Fiesta
                              2 Mazda mx-5 California mk2
                              3 Toyota Surf
                              Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Mine were..

1996 Ford Fiesta... Red! manual everything...some damn tasty hub caps!

1990 Toyota Hilux Surf... Green! Electric everything... side steps taken off an two spotlights mounted on the front bumper!

a 1996 Land Rover Discovery 300tdi ES! ... electric everything with leather.. got shot of it fairly soon..

my 4th is the most interesting because it was the big black surf! 5th is the jag... which i love! but its not filling the hole left by the black surf!

Comment

Working...
                                X