Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Slung Spare Wheel

Hi,
    I have just brought a 91, 2.4 ssr with a spare wheel under the rear. I have found all the attachments but cannot seem to find out how to lower the spare wheel. I have noticed that there is a hole in the rear bumber which these attachments must fit through but I cannot get it to line up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Have ya checked the posts at the foot of the this page..
    Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... It may take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Poke the long rod with a hook thing on the end through the hole in the bumper (hook end first) get under there and push it in till the hook engages with the right angled drive bit and then stick the handle on the other end and unwind anti clockwise, the wheel should lower down, assumeing the gear aint siezed up, if it has drown it in oil and WD, and use a monkey wrench on the shaft from the right angled bit to the winch bit,

(this is the techinal description, a "laymans" description is available in the sticky section, all rights reserved and if ya f##k it up it's not my fault)
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I will have a go right now

Colin

Comment

Not sure I could of put it as simple n in plain language Ian ... grin:

There's always a Payback .... It'll may take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

bumber???

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              bumber???
              are u?

Comment

Working...
              X