No announcement yet.

no green laning no off roading this weekend ill just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well in fact ill use auto glim on my isuzu but i cant use anything on my surf it must of been treated in japan with something gave up using wax about 2 years ago only use washing up liquid and it lookes like i have just polished it. if i use wax of any kind the car looks as though Ive smeared oil all over it halfords wash n wax is about the only thing i can (just) get away with

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      Excellent plan. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

1. Theres nothing wrong with getting your truck covered in mud, inside and out. ( I suppose)

2. Theres DEFINITELY nothing wrong with cleaning it afterwards

Theres everything wrong about getting it clarted in mud then leaving it like that, thats an indication that you are probably a slob with questionable hygiene practices. Dont you clean your house from time to time? Do you wallow in filth in your home? Do you neglect to wash and bathe your person? Then why neglect to clean your transport.
      Even farmers clean their tractors from time to time.

Shiny is the way to go

Bogus
      Amen brother.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Try this mate, its fantastic, lasts ages, your truck will bead every time it rains for months on end without having to polish it every week.
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ProShine-Spray...1%7C240%3A1308

used this the other day in fact have used this for a while
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

used this sort of thing sometime ago truck looked very bad took a long time to wash it of

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
            used this sort of thing sometime ago truck looked very bad took a long time to wash it of
            got this shit of shopping channel steve was suprised how well it worked
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post

used this the other day in fact have used this for a while
              I won't use anything else now, its so easy.
              Last edited by si tate; 8 April 2009, 22:48.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                You say "this sort of thing", try the actual stuff we use it really is amazing, you can polish the truck in less than half an hour with very little effort.

No streaks, no chalky residue & lasts for months.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by state View Post
                  You say "this sort of thing", try the actual stuff we use it really is amazing, you can polish the truck in less than half an hour with very little effort.

no i cant use anything it comes up all smeary like iv used an oily rag on it

Comment

Try this mate, its fantastic, lasts ages, your truck will bead every time it rains for months on end without having to polish it every week.
                    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ProShine-Spray...1%7C240%3A1308
                    um from the ad?
                    Dirt, grime, insects, road haze, tar, bird lime, and tree sap all just melt away, leaving a beautiful, waxed finish without the need for any water.
                    um no im fine thanx

Comment

sorry horrible stuff,basically washing up liquid,looks amazing cause it takes all wax off down to the paint,same as mer,id only use it for cleaning drains

Comment

im with him

Comment

Working...
                        X