Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please can we get rid of Clare Balding

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7985464.stm

I hate her and her posh ways. If everyone else that has caused a furore is in trouble, why not her? She was outwardly rude to someone to his face.

And yes, I do just want to complain about her because she annoys me.

He should of told her with all the money she earns she could afford a gastric band (fat git)!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Whos Clare Balding? (i dont get about much)
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Click the link Ian. Alternatively, imagine a fat posh man wearing a too-small Princess Diana mask.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Whos Clare Balding? (i dont get about much)
          She's the moo in yellow below:

She often reports on Horsey things, she goes for filleys !

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

She's no oil painting herself. Frequently looks like a bloke in a dress.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

They probably know each other very well, its a very close community, bet he gets the pee taken out of him behind the scenes anyway.

He didn't seem that bothered TBH, don't forget she used to be a jockey as well, she was probably just as excited as everyone else about the race, and forgot the 'rules' a little in the moment

Mildy out of order on public TV IMHO, but i bet he didn't make the complaint.

There's more important crap out there than this, relax mate, it was just a joke, let him make the complaint, then it'll be worth the fuss.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                don't forget she used to be a jockey as well
                On what? An elephant?

What she said doesn't bother me in the least. It's more a case of middle England not complaining about her because she is one of 'them' but bitching about anyone 'common' who misbehaves. It's the same people who would be opposed to all Question of Sport presenters and captains being dragged out into the street and set fire to. Narrow minded.....

Comment

Either way, she's still an ugly biffer

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                    It's the same people who would be opposed to all Question of Sport presenters and captains being dragged out into the street and set fire to. Narrow minded.....
                    I agree with that bit!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

While we're at it, can we get rid of that annoying Gail, I've had cancer and survived but lost my hair from chemo and it made me famous again so I keep my head free of hair including eyebrows so people wouldn't forget me and I'll still get telly work It's not attention seeking, Porter too?

Comment

Wow, thats a long name. I wonder if she has to have extra-large cheques?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          While we're at it, can we get rid of that annoying Gail, I've had cancer and survived but lost my hair from chemo and it made me famous again so I keep my head free of hair including eyebrows so people wouldn't forget me and I'll still get telly work It's not attention seeking, Porter too?
                          I don't think she had cancer. She's got alopecia (sp? that thing that makes your hair fall out).

Comment

I couldn't believe it when I read it, the cheeky mare!

He should have just said that £500,000 was plenty enough to fix his teeth, but no where enough to sort out her face . . . . . .
                            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                              On what? An elephant?

What she said doesn't bother me in the least. It's more a case of middle England not complaining about her because she is one of 'them' but bitching about anyone 'common' who misbehaves. It's the same people who would be opposed to all Question of Sport presenters and captains being dragged out into the street and set fire to. Narrow minded.....
                              i like QoS
                              Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
                              X