Abandoning V8 project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoning V8 project...

Hi all, not been in for a while. Hope all are well! Now as the title says, I am abandoning the v8 conversion I was going to do. This means I now have a 2.4 2nd gen. with lump removed, sat in workshop... Oh yes I forgot to say its a MANUAL. Still mot'd until june as well! Not trying to sell it.. just a talking point... But if I do try to sell it, of course I will go through proper channels!

Originally posted by d1now View Post
    Hi all, not been in for a while. Hope all are well! Now as the title says, I am abandoning the v8 conversion I was going to do. This means I now have a 2.4 2nd gen. with lump removed, sat in workshop... Oh yes I forgot to say its a MANUAL. Still mot'd until june as well! Not trying to sell it.. just a talking point... But if I do try to sell it, of course I will go through proper channels!
    Which V8?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

The rover 3.9 efi that I was pulling out of my bland rover discovery... It is still in the discovery (at the moment!)

Comment

Originally posted by d1now View Post
        The rover 3.9 efi that I was pulling out of my bland rover discovery... It is still in the discovery (at the moment!)
        So it's the Surf you'll be getting rid of tather than the whole project?
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Well, if somebody wants a manual surf, with no engine then yes (actually, it does have and engine, but it is in lots of bits!)... If however someone wants to tackle the project then all of it can get a new home!

Comment

Working...
          X