Apache and Mitsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apache and Mitsy

Sorry i never got in touch today but some muppet set the alarm on his phone for 3am but never set the day so my alarm never went off and i got up and left 3 hours late.
    I went right past Malvern aswell Andy and it would of been good to of called in and said hi but time wasn't on my side in the end.
    I did only see 1 other surf tho all day and that was a black or dark blue
    K--- cnf on my way out of Hereford going into Wales
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

We lit the BBQ for you too!

Fool!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Bet he won't admit it went off at 3 PM
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i was still on thee road home at 3pm and i was hoping to of been home again by 12ish.This 4runner i collected today was a right bargain for the guy in America.The lad who owned it spent nearly 1k on it since Jan this year and he never got his money back on the sale of it.Its had brand new 15x7 white steel wheels,brand new exhaust,new rear brakes and loads more spent on it.The guy in America only wants the engine and gearbox and everything else is mine to sell on so i got a few ££'s out of it aswell.All i had to do is to collect the truck and now take the engine and g/box out ready to ship to usa.
        I had all my fuel paid for also before hand.
        I think i can get into doing this buying in the uk and selling to the yanks thing very quickly,especially if i can make a few £3's out of it myself.
        It is a real shame tho to have to break this truck as its mot'd till feb 2010 and taxed till jan 2010 but if this what it takes to keep money coming in then its gotta be don

Comment

No probs dude glad you got it ok. What did it drive like?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
            No probs dude glad you got it ok. What did it drive like?
            hi Mitsy.It went like shit off a shovel.it drank lust over half a tank of fuel and done 234 miles so that was bloomin good i think.
            Luke had spent a fortune on this truck then sold it for less then he spent on it but he wanted it gone and i got the price down again from what he was selling to Stan for,so Stan was pleased that i got the truck and home for what he was going to pay just for the truck and i can make a few ££ out of alot of parts left on it

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              hi Mitsy.It went like shit off a shovel.it drank lust over half a tank of fuel and done 234 miles so that was bloomin good i think.
              Luke had spent a fortune on this truck then sold it for less then he spent on it but he wanted it gone and i got the price down again from what he was selling to Stan for,so Stan was pleased that i got the truck and home for what he was going to pay just for the truck and i can make a few ££ out of alot of parts left on it
              I thought it would, thats y i offered to pick it up.

Comment

Working...
              X