Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying Hi.

Hi

I'm new to this forum and I've found you as I'm looking for a reliable 4x4 tow car.
    From reviews online and from your enthusiasm for these cars I'm guessing they might be just what I'm looking for.

I used to own a Gen 5 Celica and loved its reliability and I'm hoping these are just as good, I'm sure you will let me know

I think I probably need a 3litre from what people have said about cooling but that's about as much as I know so far.

I currently have a Mazda Xedos 9 (The supercharged one) but it has to go as a new baby and caravan have forced me to rethink the family car. (The missus never does things by half lol)
    If any one is considering an excellent saloon car I can do swap and cash if required. The Mazda was my fathers before me and it has full service history and only 79k on the clock on a T plate.
    I know I am looking at an older vehicle now but hey, its a Toyota so should be ok.
    Feel free to email me with any suggestions even rude, I love a good chuckle
    Anyway thanks for reading this ramble.

Pete

Hi n Welcome mate, cant believe nobody's replied sooner, can I suggest ya first find somebody local ish with a 2nd gen 3.0l n try it see what ya reckon to it !!
    so n when ya find someone good enough (with a turd gen) to let ya trial it !!
    As for ya decision check it out as ya would for any motor..
    Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hi Welcome, missed this one, 3lt 2nd gen or if funds allow a 3rd gen, ya wont go far wrong mate
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

welcome dude
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
        X