yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy B/day summinelse (33), mousey (19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B/day summinelse (33), mousey (19)

Hope you had a goodun guys

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Hope ya had a good one Guys

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

hope you had a good day chaps
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

haha

Cheers, hope you had a good'un to summinelse...

Ahh well, didn't get that surf i asked for, but hey-ho another 350squid to go into the surf fund

I'll get one yet even if it kills me or empty's every last one of my pockets
        If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post
          haha

Cheers, hope you had a good'un to summinelse...

Ahh well, didn't get that surf i asked for, but hey-ho another 350squid to go into the surf fund

I'll get one yet even if it kills me or empty's every last one of my pockets
          Happy birthday bud!!

An dont bother getting one... It just breaks you in two when it goes!!

Comment

aww bugger you sold it?

hope it goes to a very good home, and hope you got what you asked for.

Don't think anything or one will put me off getting one xD

Gutted

EDIT: Just seen the other thread xD talk about being blind
            If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post
              aww bugger you sold it?

hope it goes to a very good home, and hope you got what you asked for.

Don't think anything or one will put me off getting one xD

Gutted

EDIT: Just seen the other thread xD talk about being blind
              Im happy with how it went but honestly mate, Its just ripped me in two!

I dont know what these guys think of there trucks an they might think im a loser for being so attached but the feeling of being 21.... an owning a jacked up Hilux that looked so f**king cool is one that i truly hope you get the chance to feel!

It was a giant "f**k you" to EVERYONE that doubted me! Everyone who said "forget it.. " an "you'll never have one" an all that sh!t..

I got sick of being surrounded with a constant negative attitude!! So with some help from my parents i got 'Gigi!'

fitted with a 2.4 non turbo diesel engine it was um...slow! An smoked like train but i adored it! Cruising around puffing out tons of smoke with pantera cranked out the blown speakers! It was absolutly amazing fun!! I even manged to get it to roll backwards once whilst going uphill!

I had it for a year, I bolted the spotlights on the front about a month before it went. Then i got a land rover Discovery which was great on the motorway but left me feeling totally empty by its looks and how much fun it was! It was just a random boring car..

After a month or two i picked up the black surf!

Sidesteps were removed inside of two days.. It took me that long to work out if i wanted them or not!!

It took just as long to clean the dog spit off the windows an air out the Aur du Cigarette! But still.. it was promising!

A few years and several thousands of pounds later it was my dream Surf!

This picture was day one of being insured by Adrian flux!! Finally got the bumper on!

It looks sooo small! It had a 2" lift at that point an was running on 32's basically.. I had some wheel spacers but they rubbed like a horny kid in a nightclub so they stayed off for ages.

Few months later the sound system went in..

Lift was fitted!

Then the tyres followed suit!

Thats one of the last pictures i took of it...

I loved every single minute an to look back an say i got bored of it! An remembering the nights i said i just couldn't face messing around driving it make me think WTF was i on!!

But still...

Get one, Love it! An enjoy every damn minute but if you end up going down the same route as me.. seeing someone else drive off in it will hurt like mad!

Comment

Working...
              X