Boscastle - anyone in or near?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boscastle - anyone in or near?

.....any of you fine people live in Boscastle down south?

Prior to us getting married my wife bought a couple of mugs from a pottery down there, which over the last year or so I have broken

She thinks the pottery got washed away and the mugs are no longer available....however, I know that it is still there, have phoned them and they still do this particular type of pottery.

However, they don't post...or send....or courier...or do anything but face-to-face trading....and I am hundreds of miles away in Essex.

Soooo...I don't want anyone to have to go out of their way....and it is just on the offchance......anyone down near/in Boscastle at all that might be able to purchase something and stick it in the post for me?

Thanks for listening/reading

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
    .....any of you fine people live in Boscastle down south?

Prior to us getting married my wife bought a couple of mugs from a pottery down there, which over the last year or so I have broken

She thinks the pottery got washed away and the mugs are no longer available....however, I know that it is still there, have phoned them and they still do this particular type of pottery.

However, they don't post...or send....or courier...or do anything but face-to-face trading....and I am hundreds of miles away in Essex.

Soooo...I don't want anyone to have to go out of their way....and it is just on the offchance......anyone down near/in Boscastle at all that might be able to purchase something and stick it in the post for me?

Thanks for listening/reading
    I go that way now and then and could possibly help as long as you are not in a rush....got any details?
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

Ooohh, thanks..really appreciate it if you do (but don't go out of your way).
      No rush, I broke the last one a few weeks ago....she thinks they are gone for ever.

I'll stick a pic up on here and find out what the design is called....drop me an email and I'll send a cheque/cash/paypal whatever.

marks@talk21.com

Comment

With the school hols next week there's a chance i might be heading down that way.

If I do i'll try to have a look for you
        My other cars a QUAD
        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
        X