insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance

just done the insurance merry go round after being told by NU-(let me quoe u happy) that they won't quote cos it's an import - happy not

Ended up at tesco's (not literally) and got a quote of £320 f/comp 250 x's full no claims street parked. After talking to umpteen other companies who all said "tesco's huh, can't get anywhere near them or frizzels" So i'm reasonably happy, not as happy as i would have been with 50 quid but hey u can't have everthing
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]Poloman[/I][/FONT]

Originally posted by poloman
    just done the insurance merry go round after being told by NU-(let me quoe u happy) that they won't quote cos it's an import - happy not

Ended up at tesco's (not literally) and got a quote of £320 f/comp 250 x's full no claims street parked. After talking to umpteen other companies who all said "tesco's huh, can't get anywhere near them or frizzels" So i'm reasonably happy, not as happy as i would have been with 50 quid but hey u can't have everthing
    good price that m8 i got a price of £474 from tesco full no claims parked on drive with fitted cat 1. went with budget in the end £383
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
    X