Oh is see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    One knows a bird really is dog ugly when even you wouldn't touch it with yours.
    And there was me thinking she would be classified as fugly when Da Slugman wouldn't touch her

sorry Matt
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

And one more thing.........why can the government not take care of soldiers when they come back to britain minus a limb and severely maimed.
      About £30 million quid or so would reinstate proper dedicated army,navy and RAF care facilities.....oh stupid me..they gave all the cash to fcuking bankers and fcuking MP's expense accounts. Regardless of whether you agree with a particular war, these men and women put their life on the line,some get blown up and get flown home and what do we give them??

MRSA.

Still, with our record of treating veterans, who saved us from nazi tyranny, i shouldn't really be surprised,except every day i seem to get more and more angry with our particular inept,obtuse administration...and before anyone starts on the sheep analogy dont.
      I have never agreed with violent demonstration but hope that during the G20 summit this week the anarchists bl00dy well get it on
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        and before anyone starts on the sheep analogy dont.
        You called ??

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          You called ??

Bogus
          Morning alex. It appears i may have a small job to do in oban.....so if a fat southerner knocks your door asking for a cuppa be gentle with him
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X