Oh is see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh is see

The prime minister says that jacqui wotshernames claiming public money for a jiggy jiggy film is " a personal matter". Whilst it is undoubtedly a mistake,the fact that she was claiming for subscription tv raises a few questions in my eyes.What does pay per view telly have to do with government...and keeping your eye on the news is no defence...and more importantly why is it a personal matter...they used to scream at other parties with the accusation of sleaze, yet with this administration its
    a personal matter. As far as i can see the only "matter" they are about is the brown stinky stuff i tend to deal with
    Non intercooled nothing.

It was, so they say, supposed to be paying for her broadband subscription. He obviously worked his way through all the free lists on the net and needed to start watching films. That man needs a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      It was, so they say, supposed to be paying for her broadband subscription. He obviously worked his way through all the free lists on the net and needed to start watching films. That man needs a hobby.
      I thought that could be considered a hobby?

Comment

It was a personal matter, until they used public money to fund it.

End of story.

Mis apropiation of funds?

Or in a more realistic term FRUAD.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

they can claim up to 24k a year for TV/internet. Thats 66 quid a day. thats some hobby he's got there.... he'll go blind...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Didnt his dad ever tell him it makes you go blind
            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
              Didnt his dad ever tell him it makes you go blind
              Actually, when you look at his wife.....
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                they can claim up to 24k a year for TV/internet. Thats 66 quid a day. thats some hobby he's got there.... he'll go blind...
                Or walk around in circles.

Comment

If he can spend up to 66 quid a day on skn flicks, im surprised he can work the remote ....he must have the hairiest hands.............but still when your married to a hatchet faced old boiler like her you really would want some form of carnal relief.....god forbid she was my wife,i would have to give her the pet name slinky.....so i could chuck her down stairs
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    i would have to give her the pet name slinky.....so i could chuck her down stairs

Reminds me of my old area manager, all her staff affectionately knew her as 'thrush' because she was an irritating c**t

Comment

Well alastair darling is known as coco in our house,with of course defference to the clown. I said to mrs GWH a little while back that Brown's parents must have been weightlifters...she asked why..so i told her,they must have been weightlifters to raise such a dumb bell
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Gordon ' One Eyed Scottish Idiot' Brown declares that that is her own private matter, yet his government has recently (I believe) brought in legislation to make it illegal to own or download images which can be seen to be of a sexual or arousing nature. And we're not talking about Mr Glitter's tastes either! So go figure.
                        That'll fit!

Comment

I'll just get my can of 'unleaded' out

Originally posted by BBC News
                          Ms Smith uses her allowances to employ Mr Timney as her parliamentary aide in a role which can carry a salary of £40,000 - although her office said he was paid "much closer to" the £20,000 end of the range.
                          So she is the boss as well as the missus - the poor sap cannot even go into work to avoid her !!!

Still I am sure sleeping in the kennel for a month of sundays will give him some relief (as will remembering THOSE films)

Hehehehehehehehhe
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hehehe bstds "thrush" "hatchet faced boiler" dam near spat tea over me keyboard, quite aggree tho! i'd rather smack off than give that one
                            their all at it politicions, bunch of preverted two faced lieing chizelers,
                            intercourse the lot of em
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              quite aggree tho! i'd rather smack off than give that one
                              One knows a bird really is dog ugly when even you wouldn't touch it with yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X