churchill insurance.......grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• churchill insurance.......grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I took insurance with them for the Honda....
    I pay about £30 a month.... fully comp protected no claims etc....
    Not bad....

now then they wanted a new proof of no claims as the one I send them was not good enough so I rang my previous car insurer and they gave me a number for churchill to ring with a reference also they would send me a copy of it...
    This could take up2 3 weeks they said.....
    I told churchill and they said no worries...

Now today a couple days before they take money out they send me a letter saying that the insurance is gone up by just under £100 a month because I have not provided the no claims discount proof.....

Gotta ring everyone again now.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr insurance tw@ts.......
    There is no way I am paying that kinda money......
    One day at the time I guess..

I'm in a similar situation with a company called SURETERM DIRECT.
    I arranged this cover over the phone and stated I have never had a claim in my life ( or over 9 years at least). i had to send my proof of no claims - which I did. I could only find paperwork proving 5 years NC as most of my earlier NCB was accrued on an employee lease scheme and since the cover was over 5 years ago - they have no records of me.
    As I'm unable to prove the missing 4 years - they have charged an extra £79 in premium ------------PLUS £100 to COVER THE COST OF PRESSING A COUPLE OF BUTTONS ON A KEYBOARD TO AMEND A NUMBER 9 TO A NUMBER 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how can they legally charge such an extortionate amount for a few seconds work??
    They'll not be getting my buisness again - nor will they be recommended.
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

They're the same as Lawyers, Undertakers and Vets, they use emotional blackmail to charge whatever they like.

p.s. If you're a Vet, Undertaker or Lawyer reading this, don't come into this thread spouting off trying to justify your invoices, you're all robbing b*****ds!!!

Comment

SURETERM dont say that name....
        I have had so much trouble with them....
        Still haunting me...
        good luck with that one mate.......

I rang churchill today and they rang my old insurance and all is sorted now...
        I am glad that is over.... lol

yeh Vince u are deffo right there....
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Sureterm won't quote me for any vehicle because I have a high risk job.

Since when has Security Officer been high risk I'd like to know, the site I work now I'm not even called security, everyone refers to it as gateman, or the one I found most funny was hearing gatekeeper being shouted over the radio, anyone for Ghostbusters.
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            They're the same as Lawyers, Undertakers and Vets, they use emotional blackmail to charge whatever they like.

p.s. If you're a Vet, Undertaker or Lawyer reading this, don't come into this thread spouting off trying to justify your invoices, you're all robbing b*****ds!!!
            HERE HERE.

At least dick turpin wore a mask.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Mrs gwh had a renault and it broke. I cancelled the insurance and they sent me a demand for £39 quid for an "admin" charge. I asked them to give me a breakdown of this £39 quid otherwise i wouldnt pay it,and would report them to the insurance ombudsman.....aint heard a word from them
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

You Missed Estate Agents and Bank managers

Churchill still haven't finished with my house fire claim last December !
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                X