Thanks Gra......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Gra......

I'm sure Dave and Val will echo our sentiments, just wanted to say thanks to Graham(gwh200) and his lovely family,for a lovely evening!
    The band were ace! and the company was exquisite!
    Cheers mate, hope you enjoyed your surprise 40th party!
    ( the cake was a cracker too!!)

I'm sure the man himself is in here boogeying away if you look real hard....

(sorry, i know its a terrible pic)

Thanks to mrs H for the invite.
    Sharon and i had a great evening, hope to see you soon.
    Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

From stein, shirley, melons and myself we hope you had a good night and are sorry we were already commited to another cause .........

Party on dude
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Gutted I couldn't make it Gra. My folks golden wedding anniversary today. Glad it was a good'un

Comment

Thasts alll qiute arlright personds........i had enoiugh fun for ll of us....your thought are alkl thats reqiursd for i had grand fun
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          Thasts alll qiute arlright personds........i had enoiugh fun for ll of us....your thought are alkl thats reqiursd for i had grand fun

good ...........time for bed me thinks
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Ith one typing with oneth forehead perchance? ith a proper apathe moment

Comment

glad you had a good one m8 sorry we couldnt make it but perhaps youll come to my 50 th

Comment

Working...
              X