@stormy,pops and popeye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @stormy,pops and popeye

cheers guys much appreciated,just got home with it,once again proof of what the forum is all about.
    off out with a bucket of soapy water and some 800 wet n dry on the picnic table in a bit

Your welcome mate, nice to see you and the kids again, dog took a fancy to em but luckly we just fed him
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

still can't believe i set yr neighbours car alarm off lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        still can't believe i set yr neighbours car alarm off lol
        i thought it was youre truck at first, then noticed the flashing lights on his car, it was either the exhaust or the backdraft

Comment

What did you get?! A bonnet?!

BDT - Im going to have to leave the amp for now...But I'll be in touch soonish!

Comment

thats ok Andy glad to help
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              What did you get?! A bonnet?!

BDT - Im going to have to leave the amp for now...But I'll be in touch soonish!
              ok
              Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              thats ok Andy glad to help
              cheers matey,i nearly cried earlier,everyone so carefull not to dent it,i stripped it down earlier,sanded with 400 then 800 wet n dry,stood it up ready to rinse it off,and wind poxy blew it over,just bought filler

Comment

Wot a sod!!! pity after all the distance it covered to get to ya, winds responsible for the dent in my pass door, blew the garage door on it as i was backing out

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  Wot a sod!!! pity after all the distance it covered to get to ya, winds responsible for the dent in my pass door, blew the garage door on it as i was backing out
                  lol i was soooooooo gutted lol,but atleast its only small,bout 2 inch by 1 inch,and bonnet is nicelt fixed to my kitchen wall now lol

Comment

Working...
                  X