Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trinity View Post
    Hi BDT how the hell are you?

Thanks for putting me right on Johns search - started reading the threads but got bored lol
    im fine ty,and u?cant believe yr selling,im in shock

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      im fine ty,and u?cant believe yr selling,im in shock
      I'm okay thanks

Have been putting £80 a week in it just doing the school run, shopping etc and i can't really afford it...have been putting it off but am having to face the inevitable
      Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

I'm okay thanks

Have been putting £80 a week in it just doing the school run, shopping etc and i can't really afford it...have been putting it off but am having to face the inevitable
        tobyjug has little honda logo,same as jazz but import,and he wants a surf?shall i head him this way?

Comment

tobyjug has little honda logo,same as jazz but import,and he wants a surf?shall i head him this way?
          He has already been in touch but i need something bigger unfortunately

Says he will get back to me if he can sell the Honda

Have had a few interested but there are a lot of time wasters out there

Comment

He has already been in touch but i need something bigger unfortunately

Says he will get back to me if he can sell the Honda

Have had a few interested but there are a lot of time wasters out there
            will be,everyone is skint
            u gonna ebay it too?

Comment

will be,everyone is skint
              u gonna ebay it too?
              I dunno - i sell a lot of our chicken houses on ebay but there are some real wasters on there

And Ebay fees are quite high....greedy beggers they are

Have put it in our local Adtrader paper which comes out tomorrow so hope to get some interest from that

A very nice lady from London phoned me last night about it - they have a 2nd gen and are looking for another. She is going to get hubby to ring back...hopefully!

Comment

I dunno - i sell a lot of our chicken houses on ebay but there are some real wasters on there

And Ebay fees are quite high....greedy beggers they are

Have put it in our local Adtrader paper which comes out tomorrow so hope to get some interest from that

A very nice lady from London phoned me last night about it - they have a 2nd gen and are looking for another. She is going to get hubby to ring back...hopefully!
                just looked at yr site,v nice,so wot u getting next?

Comment

just looked at yr site,v nice,so wot u getting next?
                  I dunno...test drove 3 diesels today. BMW 3 series (gutless) Vectra (made of plastic) & an Audi A4 estate which was quite nice but they all seemed cramped and i feel like i'm sitting on the floor!

Hubby wants me to try Mondeo (yuk) or Peugeot estate (double yuk)

I just want to keep my luxy

I wouldn't mind so much if i could have my choice of car but i am not sensible at all

My choice would be Hyundai coupe, Mitsubishi FTO, Maxda MX5 or something along those lines but i am not allowed

Comment

I dunno...test drove 3 diesels today. BMW 3 series (gutless) Vectra (made of plastic) & an Audi A4 estate which was quite nice but they all seemed cramped and i feel like i'm sitting on the floor!

Hubby wants me to try Mondeo (yuk) or Peugeot estate (double yuk)

I just want to keep my luxy

I wouldn't mind so much if i could have my choice of car but i am not sensible at all

My choice would be Hyundai coupe, Mitsubishi FTO, Maxda MX5 or something along those lines but i am not allowed
                    i see yr point,trouble is u obviously need want 40/50mpg and space,its always gonna be a compromise a4 isnt bad,but if u want it cheaper get a vw passat,or cheaper still skoda octavia,they are all exactly the same car,u thought bout getting a petrol surf and lpg?

Comment

i see yr point,trouble is u obviously need want 40/50mpg and space,its always gonna be a compromise a4 isnt bad,but if u want it cheaper get a vw passat,or cheaper still skoda octavia,they are all exactly the same car,u thought bout getting a petrol surf and lpg?
                      I do like the passat actually - might look at those

What sort of MPG would i get from an LPG Surf?

At the moment i get about 480km out of 60 litres in mine - dunno what that is in MPG - not a lot suppose!

Comment

I do like the passat actually - might look at those

What sort of MPG would i get from an LPG Surf?

At the moment i get about 480km out of 60 litres in mine - dunno what that is in MPG - not a lot suppose!
                        god knows im cak with figures,but lpg is about 55ppl although slightly worse mpg,but in the long run it would pay for itself

Comment

• or suggest to hubby buying a cheap run around and keep surf?

Comment

or suggest to hubby buying a cheap run around and keep surf?
                            We did talk about that but we wouldn't have any need for the Surf if we had another car so it would probably sit & rot

I would rather someone bought it and loved it than have that happen

Shame you're not looking for another one....that blue would suit you so well

Comment

We did talk about that but we wouldn't have any need for the Surf if we had another car so it would probably sit & rot

I would rather someone bought it and loved it than have that happen

Shame you're not looking for another one....that blue would suit you so well
                              trouble is im in the middle of doing this bonnet for mine

Comment

trouble is im in the middle of doing this bonnet for mine

Ooooh that looks goooood

My blue bonnet would make a nice backround for a beach scene lol

Comment

Working...
                                X