Clear All

• Originally posted by Trinity View Post
    Ooooh that looks goooood

My blue bonnet would make a nice backround for a beach scene lol
    sumthin tells me u wont sell it

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      sumthin tells me u wont sell it
      I edited this post as i joked in it about bumping off my hubby and using the insurance money to feed my surfs fuel habit

Thought best i remove it in case he reads it

Hi honey Love you
      Last edited by Trinity; 28 April 2009, 22:26.
      Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

• Yes your Surf is very nice ! I had the same colour and did a swap p/x with marky, i really liked that colour, however I am looking for a second surf late second gen, must admiy I have prevaricated on two machines and lost outso I hope I will be third time lucky !

good luck with your sale by the way !
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Originally posted by John h View Post
          Yes your Surf is very nice ! I had the same colour and did a swap p/x with marky, i really liked that colour, however I am looking for a second surf late second gen, must admiy I have prevaricated on two machines and lost outso I hope I will be third time lucky !

good luck with your sale by the way !
          Ahh thanks John

Good luck to you too - if i see any which would fit the bill i will let you know

If no-one buys it i will just have to keep it....that would be a terrible shame hehe

Comment

I edited this post as i joked in it about bumping off my hubby and using the insurance money to feed my surfs fuel habit

Thought best i remove it in case he reads it

Hi honey Love you
            love u too

Comment

love u too
              Lol he saw that

Comment

Lol he saw that

Comment

• There's the same sort of 'tension' when Bibs is here too, and Mitsy. In fact, anything with two X chromosomes will get BDT going so Mr Trinity, dont worry too much
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    There's the same sort of 'tension' when Bibs is here too, and Mitsy. In fact, anything with two X chromosomes will get BDT going so Mr Trinity, dont worry too much
                    Lol - he wasn't worried...he would send me packing given half a chance!

Comment

Lol - he wasn't worried...he would send me packing given half a chance!
                      ill get me keys

Comment

just sayin its shows if he has had an offer,and he has none,wot he is sayig is he wud like 2700 for it,but go with 2500,u can be 90%sure he will take it
                        He wants more than £2600 he says he has had a 'phone offer' of 2600 not sure , the clock looks like it is in KMS/PH how easy is it to change over ? Iknow Roughtrax do spare faces but not sur about getting it home without picking up points that don't make prizes !

Comment

He wants more than £2600 he says he has had a 'phone offer' of 2600 not sure , the clock looks like it is in KMS/PH how easy is it to change over ? Iknow Roughtrax do spare faces but not sur about getting it home without picking up points that don't make prizes !
                          getting home is easy,take a sat nav to put on dash,as for for price upto u matey

Comment

My old V6 was in km/h and I didn't bother changing it. 50 is 30, 65 is 40, 80 is 50, 100 is 60 and a bit over 110 is 70. Not exact, but just about and easy enough to remember.

Comment

• John, the truck might have been converted to mph electronicaly, if so, if I remember right the odometer will be reading in miles not in kilometers. The best way to tell if its reading in mph is to take your satnav and and cross check the speeds against each other. You can also use your satnav as a speedo if the truck hasn,t been converted.
                              cheers Ian
                              I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

• Thanks guys, I await his reply

Comment

Working...
                                X