Surf Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John h View Post
    Well I think I'm going to have to shelve my idea, been looking over six weeks now and still no luck, thought I had a sniff from a bloke up north but hasn't bothered to answer my emails etc So thanks guys for your help thus fa if anyone does see anything I will still be all ears

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      ?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• id still sell mine for the right money

Comment

• 1995 TOYOTA HILUX 4- RUNNER
          44,000 miles Manual Alpine blue Diesel 4x4 2958 cc

44,000 miles, uk car, full service history, rare original alpine blue, full electrics including sunroof, new cd player and speakers, 4 good tyres, wheel spacers, quality seat covers, good mot, professionally undersealed and wax oiled, totally rust and damage free,garaged since new. immaculate interior, alarm/immobilisor with 2 keys/fobs, This Truck is in almost new condition, and has only 2 previous owners, it has been maintained fully and is superior to any standard hilux or surf, It is strong and reliable, you will not find one in such good condition and low miles, any inspection welcome. £2,800 ono.

Trade Seller:
          Contact Seller:
          hatfull

Contact number: 078255 88825

its around 80 mile away tho but a good buy if ya can knock him down a tad or tow
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• Hello George ! where did you find that one ?

Comment

• you need to remember not every one list them has surf's
              so looked at some uk models plenty knocking about some surf's in there too
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                you need to remember not every one list them has surf's
                so looked at some uk models plenty knocking about some surf's in there too
                Indeed. There are five 4runners on Autotrader.

Comment

• Cheers Chaps, researching is not my hottest subject ! forgot about the Forerunner bit, did they do them in Auto ? the ones we hired always seemed to be manual and in dark green

Comment

Cheers Chaps, researching is not my hottest subject ! forgot about the Forerunner bit, did they do them in Auto ? the ones we hired always seemed to be manual and in dark green
                    Funny you should mention that John

http://www.motors.co.uk/car-16186387...erring_site=oo

Comment

• How Spooky is that !?

just like the ones we used to get from Budget at Rotherham !

Comment

• How about the silver one on fleabay his best offer is £2600 he says, its lifted and looks quite clean, at merseyside, questions, comments, abuse ?

Comment

How about the silver one on fleabay his best offer is £2600 he says, its lifted and looks quite clean, at merseyside, questions, comments, abuse ?
                          link?

Comment

• Oh come on Andy I am crap at all that stuff I'll have to do it when I get home, the guys name is danny, its silver over grey L reg'd etc

and I quite like it but getting close to my budget limit...well over it actually ho hum

Comment

Oh come on Andy I am crap at all that stuff I'll have to do it when I get home, the guys name is danny, its silver over grey L reg'd etc

and I quite like it but getting close to my budget limit...well over it actually ho hum
                              mines getting serviced next weekend,and new rear springs......

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                                mines getting serviced next weekend,and new rear springs......
                                So you're lifting it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X