Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of stressful days....

well

yesterday evening Deb's could not get out of her words for about 15 minutes then a hour or so later she saw blurry and black dots with her left eye for about 10 minutes and then about 15 minutes after that had pins & needles in her left arm.....

Now this would worry me normally but even more now because she is in her 37th week of pregnancy...

So off to Warrington Hospital we went about midnight yesterday... after checking on her they decided to keep her in....
    Now they think she has had a mini stroke.. (ati) so she is still in Hospital now and will have a cat scan in the morning to see if there is any blood clots....

So will have to wait and see.....
    She seems fine tho now and they said that the baby is fine too...

Anyway going bed now as I have not slept really last nite because of all this....

I will let you all know 2mo because if they find a clot the baby will have to be delivered to they can resolve it and if not then... well I suppose all is well....

anyway I am sure all will be fine just thought I let u all know needed to vent for a minute...

nite all going to try and get some sleep now....
    One day at the time I guess..

Good luck, to all 3 of you.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

me and Mandy wish Debs all the best and hope she gets well asap mate.Say hi to her for us
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Shit! Sorry to hear that mate..

Hope things are all well!!

Comment

Go get some sleep, you need to keep your wits about you, looks like you are going to be busy ! A new addition to the family is soon to arrive ! Be positive and all good wishes for the future !
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Best wishes and good luck to you all, take care.

Gman.
            If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Geezzzzzzzzz Toby,

I hope it's not a mini stroke and all is ok with both Debs and mini tobs

How do you manage to find so much bad luck ? Tell us so we cannot make the same errors

Best wishes mate. and I hope all turns out well for all the family.

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I,ve got everything crossed for all three of you mate
                I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

thanks you all for the fast reply's and best wishes...

I am always positive and had to many hospital dealings in my life to let it get me crazy...

I will tell Debs all the best wishes and keep you all up2 date...

Thanks for all the support it is nice to know that people do care...

thanks.....

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                    thanks you all for the fast reply's and best wishes...

I am always positive and had to many hospital dealings in my life to let it get me crazy...

I will tell Debs all the best wishes and keep you all up2 date...

Thanks for all the support it is nice to know that people do care...

thanks.....
                    Toby,

When all is said and done this forum is more than a collection of car nuts, it's a family, we all care for each other.

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Flippin eck Tobe! And I thought having to extricate a broken immobiliser from Vicki's Polo was a bad start to the weekend!

Hope everything's OK mate. Keep us posted on the upcoming patter of tiny, crazy, 50% dutch feet.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yeh I know and I am glad to be a part of it.....

That reminds me I must login to Paypal 2mo and renew my subs.....
                        it is that time of the year....

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                          Flippin eck Tobe! And I thought having to extricate a broken immobiliser from Vicki's Polo was a bad start to the weekend!

Hope everything's OK mate. Keep us posted on the upcoming patter of tiny, crazy, 50% dutch feet.

thanks mate.....
                          oh and it's worse than that....
                          he will be:
                          1/4th Dutch, 1/4th Irish (southern) 1/3th English and an 8th Scottish...

haha

Comment

Sorry to hear of your troubles Toby, hope all turns out well for you and Debs.

Give our best wishes to debs when you next see her.

Comment

Good luck mate, hope all turns out well with Debs and the wee one.
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X