No announcement yet.

jade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her plight has raised awareness of cervical cancer and that can only be a good thing.. If you have been affected or know someone who has, you will know how this can knock you psychologically as well... you can't see anything is wrong, there are no outward visible symptoms..
    would you want someone you loved to go through what she did...? and all for the sake of a 5 minute check...

Thank you
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Actually, in your thread the other day, you were as good as berating people who didn't agree with your opinion.

Plus, it's not a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I couldn't give a toss what other peoples opinions are. Each to their own. I merely point out the fact that I personally think they may be a pr1ck on occasion. I definitely don't take the hump when their opinion doesn't agree with my own, however. Vastly dfferent things.
      I dont take the hump mate and i would rather not call people a pr1ck eather, i wouldnt go that far. And have just been through the other jade thread and cant see anything in there that suggests i was having a go at people. In fact several times i simple asked if they would do the same and that was all i was asking and that everyone,s opinion mattered. Cant be fairer than that. And yes you do take the hump matt alot if you think people are wrong. The only time i have got pi55ed of is when people seem to be having a dig at me as tho i am sticking up for her. Yes i would do what she has done and no i still not keen on the girl like i said in my very first post.
      Going to get the custard creams out know.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
        I'm going to throw in my two penny worth, and I will apologise in advance if it upsets anyone.

I keep drawing comparisons with Jane Tomlinson - two ladies that died from Cancer, but there's one hell of a difference between them.

Both went flat out to raise money before their time passed, but Jane did it for the benefit of strangers, trusting her husband to look after the kids - the same cannot be said about Jade.

Maybe I am a cynical old soul but the wrong person got all the press coverage (I'm waiting for the petition to be raised by Max Clifford for the canonization process to begin - Saint Jade anyone ? )

Once again apologies if this upsets anyone.

Trev
        I have to say i think your right there dude it is unfair.

Comment

My tuppence. The death of a 27 year old woman is very sad. The loss of Jade Goody is no loss to anyone. How you can square those two up into a balanced opinion is a bit of a mystery to me, I'm afraid.

Comment

I hear she is to be creameted and everyone who attends will get a smal bag with a few of her ashes in to remember her by.

She always said she wanted everyone to take home a Goody Bag
            Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

sheesh u lot,i was simply tryin to say rest in peace,no i didn't like her or the things she has done but,she was young,she has left kids behind and as helen said at the very least its raised awareness

Comment

The reaction of the unwashed masses has raised my eyebrows.

My awareness was high anyway as Vicki's sister died of the same illness.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                  And yes you do take the hump matt alot if you think people are wrong.
                  Jeez. You wenches just never understand the blokes. We don't hold grudges or bitch like the ladies. We call someone a t0sser and it's done and dusted. Most of us don't take the hump because that would imply we ever bothered to give it a second thought afterwards. We don't. Most blokes don't take the hump. It's a simple fact. Just taking a natural dislike to someone is, again, a completely different thing. With those, anything they say is fair game for garnering insults. Honestly, you women do take life far too seriously.

Comment

Jeez. You wenches just never understand the blokes. We don't hold grudges or bitch like the ladies. We call someone a t0sser and it's done and dusted. Most of us don't take the hump because that would imply we ever bothered to give it a second thought afterwards. We don't. Most blokes don't take the hump. It's a simple fact. Just taking a natural dislike to someone is, again, a completely different thing. With those, anything they say is fair game for garnering insults. Honestly, you women do take life far too seriously.
                    Let me at him, let me at him.

Comment

Let me at him, let me at him.

Comment

Coffee or tea. Ill put kettle on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                          My tuppence. The death of a 27 year old woman is very sad. The loss of Jade Goody is no loss to anyone. How you can square those two up into a balanced opinion is a bit of a mystery to me, I'm afraid.
                          Well apart from her mother and her two children

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                          I hear she is to be creameted and everyone who attends will get a smal bag with a few of her ashes in to remember her by.

She always said she wanted everyone to take home a Goody Bag
                          you are one strange person
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Coffee or tea. Ill put kettle on.
                            Coffee please. No sugar, ta. I'm sweet enough already.

Comment

Coffee please. No sugar, ta. I'm sweet enough already.
                              Christ i nearly choked.

Comment

Unlike Andrew Strauss , at Least Jack Tweedie will have the ashes on his mantle piece ? I've just had that one from Australia !!!
                                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                                X