Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Miserable git.

At the end of the day, No matter who she was or how annoying...shes a 28 ( ? ) year old woman whos died leaving young children behind..

That should be a shame in anyones book..

the Chav comments... yeah, fair enough maybe but dont let that take away from the fact she was a person. If you dont fancy putting R.i.p up or leaving a heartfelt message then fair enough. I aint gunna judge.

But knocking her on the day she died?! Bit unfair..
    Not knocking her for raising a few quid for her kids, im knocking her & the press for forcing it on us 24/7.

Yes it is sad but a part of me is thinking thank god its over, sorry but thats how i feel.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
      Fair enough, i'll wait till tomorrow

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      Not knocking her for raising a few quid for her kids, im knocking her & the press for forcing it on us 24/7.

Yes it is sad but a part of me is thinking thank god its over, sorry but thats how i feel.
      No need to say sorry mate!

If thats your view an opinion your perfectly entitled to it!!

I dont watch the news or read anything but the Sun but thats mostly for boobs an the mobile phone offers in the back! So i managed to avoid most of the coverage..

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Paris? Victoria Beckham? Jordan? Chantelle?

There's a huge choice of talentless bimbos out there for them to pick as a new role model.

All go along with that.

My other half, has just put in 36 years service with the same Bank (don't go there) and has little or no thanks for it........We are just hopeing the pension scheme work out.

What a poor world we live in now.......All TV media hype, obviously big t!ts and smile will earn you a fortune.

Comment

But knocking her on the day she died?! Bit unfair..
          Saying that he is sick of hearing about her isn't knocking her. It's stating a simple personal fact. I'm bl00dy glad we can have the news channels back to normal without mention of her in a fortnight or so, personally. The fact she was due to pop her clogs is what caused the tiresome charade, so now we may get some peace from the pathetic 'coverage'.

Comment

What a sad loss.................

I had April in the works sweepstake.....

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              Saying that he is sick of hearing about her isn't knocking her. It's stating a simple personal fact. I'm bl00dy glad we can have the news channels back to normal without mention of her in a fortnight or so, personally. The fact she was due to pop her clogs is what caused the tiresome charade, so now we may get some peace from the pathetic 'coverage'.
              I wasn't saying it was Si who was knocking her... It was just to everyone who did...

All i was saying was that Si was a miserable g!t!

Am i wrong?! Huh! Am i!?

Comment

All i was saying was that Si was a miserable g!t!

Am i wrong?! Huh! Am i!?

Correct.

He is a miserable git.

Comment

I know what si tate means, i was sick of hearing about her, i do feel sorry for her and anyone who dies so young and certainly would'nt wish that on anyone, but let's face it the media coverage on her and most stuff these days is "over the top", i have to say i'm glad it's over, (well apart form every other so called celleb getting in on the act of turning her into a saint),
                  before all this tho what was she? a fat loud mouthed slapper!! lets call it what it is, i feckin hate the way people like this are portraid as something they wern't in life, there are plenty of unsung heros out there who loose their life helping others without all the press attention and millions paid them, like soldiers, cops, firefighters, medics, etc, most so called celibs in my book are a stone waste of good air, (and yes i am victor meldrew)
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                    What a sad loss.................

I had April in the works sweepstake.....

Well ive read all the post,s on this thread and havnt got a problem with them apart from i think it was one to say rip as you all slagged her off on my thread as i remember. But this comment takes the biscuit what a prat you are.
                    Lets hope no one ever has a sweep stake on your life.

Comment

No-one ever will, because he's not a 'celeb for no good reason'

If someone ever comes along and offers me millions for no good reason other than to appear in mindless shite comics like 'OK' etc, then you may all have sweepstakes on when I'm gonna pop my clogs too, because I wont give a damn. I'll be the one with all the money, you'll be the ones buying the tripe with my pics in.

No offence intended at all, cancer is a horrible thing and I feel very very sorry for anyone in her position, and her kids and family - but what the hell are we becoming as a nation if no-one dares say a bad word about someone who, six months ago, was universally regarded as a retarded, ugly, spiteful woman? Get the old 'OK's out, they were slagging her too! Now to salve their guilt they tell us she was wonderful really... and we are supposed to swallow it.

Jade and her media circus have take you (the public) for a ride and have made lots of money and fame from - well - nothing.

As Popeye said, people far more worthy have died in the line of public duty, but because they weren't 'the thick, bucket-mouthed one in the big brother house', they get no recognition, and no money to hand down to their kids. It makes me a bit sad to be part of this society.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        No-one ever will, because he's not a 'celeb for no good reason'

If someone ever comes along and offers me millions for no good reason other than to appear in mindless shite comics like 'OK' etc, then you may all have sweepstakes on when I'm gonna pop my clogs too, because I wont give a damn. I'll be the one with all the money, you'll be the ones buying the tripe with my pics in.

No offence intended at all, cancer is a horrible thing and I feel very very sorry for anyone in her position, and her kids and family - but what the hell are we becoming as a nation if no-one dares say a bad word about someone who, six months ago, was universally regarded as a retarded, ugly, spiteful woman? Get the old 'OK's out, they were slagging her too! Now to salve their guilt they tell us she was wonderful really... and we are supposed to swallow it.

Jade and her media circus have take you (the public) for a ride and have made lots of money and fame from - well - nothing.

As Popeye said, people far more worthy have died in the line of public duty, but because they weren't 'the thick, bucket-mouthed one in the big brother house', they get no recognition, and no money to hand down to their kids. It makes me a bit sad to be part of this society.
                        Havn,t got a problem with any of it what is said , as i have said in the past everyone is entitled to a opinion but i do think that that comment was cruel and will stick to it no matter how many times i am lectured at.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                          Havn,t got a problem with any of it what is said , as i have said in the past everyone is entitled to a opinion but i do think that that comment was cruel and will stick to it no matter how many times i am lectured at.
                          Doesn't matter how cruel or such you think it was. It's what he thinks. Same as you are entitled to say what you wish, and have your own opinion, so is he. You won't be 'lectured' if you stop commenting at people when their outlook on the particular subject does not agree with your own. A door swings both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                            Doesn't matter how cruel or such you think it was. It's what he thinks. Same as you are entitled to say what you wish, and have your own opinion, so is he. You won't be 'lectured' if you stop commenting at people when their outlook on the particular subject does not agree with your own. A door swings both ways.
                            As i could see surly that wasnt his opinion i was under the impression that it was a joke. If he had put a post on like most people had done then that would of been his opinion. And not once have i had a go at people because they didnt agree with me if any thing its been the other way round ive had to stick up for myself when all i have asked is what people thought. And i had to laugh at the post anyway mattf as you seem to be describing yourself (kettle Black and all that).
                            Yes i now im going to put the kettle on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                              And not once have i had a go at people because they didnt agree with me if any thing its been the other way round ive had to stick up for myself when all i have asked is what people thought. And i had to laugh at the post anyway mattf as you seem to be describing yourself (kettle Black and all that).
                              Actually, in your thread the other day, you were as good as berating people who didn't agree with your opinion.

Plus, it's not a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I couldn't give a toss what other peoples opinions are. Each to their own. I merely point out the fact that I personally think they may be a pr1ck on occasion. I definitely don't take the hump when their opinion doesn't agree with my own, however. Vastly dfferent things.

Comment

I'm going to throw in my two penny worth, and I will apologise in advance if it upsets anyone.

I keep drawing comparisons with Jane Tomlinson - two ladies that died from Cancer, but there's one hell of a difference between them.

Both went flat out to raise money before their time passed, but Jane did it for the benefit of strangers, trusting her husband to look after the kids - the same cannot be said about Jade.

Maybe I am a cynical old soul but the wrong person got all the press coverage (I'm waiting for the petition to be raised by Max Clifford for the canonization process to begin - Saint Jade anyone ? )

Once again apologies if this upsets anyone.

Trev
                                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X