Hilarious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious!

Dont you just love it when Man U lose - particularly by 3 against the 'Pool and then by 2 against Fulham!!

They really get sore dont they? let's hope the implosion continues and 'Sir' miserable shitface has to eat humble pie
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

I hate football but to see them loose makes me smile, all the top teams get payed far too much money, its not about the game anymore its about who costs/gets paid the most.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

So why are Man City struggling? They have more money than astronauts.

I'm just waiting for someone who prefers to watch fat blokes who like to grasp each others balls to come along now and tell me its a better game

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        So why are Man City struggling? They have more money than astronauts.

I'm just waiting for someone who prefers to watch fat blokes who like to grasp each others balls to come along now and tell me its a better game
        Sumo wrestling???....

... now rugby, there's a proper sport. More fun to watch, more fun to play and no winging like kids and falling over if someone so much as breathes near you.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

rugby is a thugs sport played by gentlemen an women, football is a gentlems sport played by thugs, pretty boys, I love rugby great game. How these well paid footballers are supposed to be role modles for kids i have no idea
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Whaddayaknow?

You wait all night, then two come along at once!

Impenetrable rules. Blokes feeling other blokes parts. A funny shaped ball. What more could one want?

I enjoy the odd game of rugby, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING is better than seeing Man U beaten by anyone, and then Chelski beaten by a bunch of also-rans. All we need now is the mighty reds to slaughter Villa today and my weekend will have been opne of deep deep joy!

Comment

Just how much are astronauts paid anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                Whaddayaknow?

You wait all night, then two come along at once!
                I only posted 3 minutes after you
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Working...
                X