Disappointed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed.

I am not happy with Toyota at Worcester. Just got my truck back, it as had the steering rod recall done.
    No safety check no wash and polish. that would of been nice.
    I can not see any yellow paint to say that it as been done.
    I am thinking it has not been completed. And it still pulls to the lift. I thought it would of sorted that out. Owell.
    What do i need to look for to see if it has been replaced?
    Last edited by madison; 20 March 2009, 18:01.
    Live the dream.......

Yellow PAIN ?????
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

I have been called 3 times to go get it done at our local Toyota dealer.

Have put them off every time!

To be honest I don't want them touching the Surf at all!

Maybe if I was watching but I am still dubious!

I think it's hit and miss mate, some get "the works" Valet, safety check etc. etc.

Other get pain and suffering!

Depends on the dealer!

Comment

Originally posted by madison View Post
        I am not happy with Toyota at Worcester. Just got my truck back, it as had the steering rod recall done.
        No safety check no wash and polish. that would of been nice.
        I can not see any yellow paint to say that it as been done.
        I am thinking it has not been completed. And it still pulls to the lift. I thought it would of sorted that out. Owell.
        What do i need to look for to see if it has been replaced?
        if they had have done the safety check (or road tested it) they might have identified why it pulls to the left....take it back tell them it pulls to the left.....are you sure it did before???
        is it no wonder that we want or have to work on our trucks to ensure things are done right (brakes included!)
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

It pulled to the left before it went in.
          Some one drove it for 4 miles. I am going back on Monday so someone will have to explain to me what as been done and why it was drivin and what happened to the safety check.
          Live the dream.......

Comment

Originally posted by madison View Post
            It pulled to the left before it went in.

but do they know that?
            Some one drove it for 4 miles. I am going back on Monday so someone will have to explain to me what as been done and why it was drivin and what happened to the safety check.
            one wonders just how good he was at road testing...they probably used it to get lunch!
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

If it pulls to the left it could be front end alignment or a brake dragging due to a sticky caliper. All they do for the recall is change the relay rod, they're not under any obligation to sort out problems it had beforehand.

Mine never got washed. No courtesy car, or champage either! Mind you, I wouldn't give them my custom anyway, even before my recall.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Mine got the wash (well a half arsed attempt by a ####ed off cleaner faced with a mudball on wheels)

I got the safety check - ho hum not much found

I got a diesel Yaris for a loaner - bigtime yawn

I get ###### mailshots
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  If it pulls to the left it could be front end alignment or a brake dragging due to a sticky caliper. All they do for the recall is change the relay rod, they're not under any obligation to sort out problems it had beforehand.

Mine never got washed. No courtesy car, or champagne either! Mind you, I wouldn't give them my custom anyway, even before my recall.
                  I will have a look at the brakes and try and find a place to have a look at the alignment.
                  I can not be bothered to go back for the check up. sod um.
                  Live the dream.......

Comment

off topic Madi i have that wheel centre cap here for you mate
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

even more off topic, carling lager aint as bad as heineken, which is pish water.
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                        even more off topic, carling lager aint as bad as heineken, which is pish water.
                        You're well out of date there. Heineken was upgraded from 3% to 5% about 3 years ago and is now quite nice. Certainly much better than Carling.

Comment

And both are ladies drinks best kept for washing your sunday veg in.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Gotta agree Andy, both fcuking dish waters, then n now....

There's always a Payback .... It'll always take longer than five minutes !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              off topic Madi i have that wheel centre cap here for you mate
                              Thank you. I will send you my address.
                              Live the dream.......

Comment

Working...
                              X