oi you lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve s View Post
    well im getting worried all got 4x4 s all spend shed loads of cash on em then go out to asda on a weekend to do the weeks shopping a ford ka might be a better TRUCK for you all . so off roading means a supermarket car park yes
    love u too lolol i have mine cause i work in the recovery trade,including police work,and i want my family in sumthin safe,if anythin hits the surf its gonna come off worse,plus i have a 26ft caravan,and its soon to be my rolling advert for my airbrushing,i dont wanna offroad it cause ive put so much money into it,that ok with u?

Comment

well im getting worried all got 4x4 s all spend shed loads of cash on em then go out to asda on a weekend to do the weeks shopping a ford ka might be a better TRUCK for you all . so off roading means a supermarket car park yes
      My truck gets plenty of mud on it thanks - and I don't need to drive around in circles in a mud puddle to get it either (well, not all the time anyway) - I prefer laning myself - and besides, Slindon is a good half day drive for me, then half day back again - so, thanks for the lovely offer, but not this time.
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by breakdown truck 2 View Post
        love u too lolol i have mine cause i work in the recovery trade,including police work,and i want my family in something safe,if anything hits the surf its gonna come off worse,plus i have a 26ft caravan,and its soon to be my rolling advert for my airbrushing,i dont wanna offroad it cause ive put so much money into it,that ok with u?
        have a 26 ft caravan use it as a static on a farm on the south coast our surf is a 2.4 do you think that our car would be man enough to pull it its a swift conqueror .we have the isuzu 3.1 swb perhaps thatll be the better truck?

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
          My truck gets plenty of mud on it thanks - and I don't need to drive around in circles in a mud puddle to get it either (well, not all the time anyway) - I prefer laning myself - and besides, Slindon is a good half day drive for me, then half day back again - so, thanks for the lovely offer, but not this time.
          i must admit i think i prefer laning

Comment

have a 26 ft caravan use it as a static on a farm on the south coast our surf is a 2.4 do you think that our car would be man enough to pull it its a swift conqueror .we have the isuzu 3.1 swb perhaps thatll be the better truck?
            cheers for apology lol and tough call surf will be more stable,isuzu tiny bit more torque,but swb isnt good for towing,if yr leavin it in one place why u movin it??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdown truck 2 View Post
              cheers for apology lol and tough call surf will be more stable,isuzu tiny bit more torque,but swb isnt good for towing,if yr leavin it in one place why u move it??
              im sorry . there apology done .well we have had about4 caravans on this farm only 50 miles from home pull it out ( friday eve) of a barn full of caravans set up in field (takes about 30 mins )then put it back on sunday come home the thing is its the norm so are thinking about moving it or doing a bit of touring perhaps even finding another farm that we can store and use it on just in a different place

Comment

im sorry . there apology done .well we have had about4 caravans on this farm only 50 miles from home pull it out ( friday eve) of a barn full of caravans set up in field (takes about 30 mins )then put it back on sunday come home the thing is its the norm so are thinking about moving it or doing a bit of touring perhaps even finding another farm that we can store and use it on just in a different place
                well if were me id give the 2.4 a good service and try pulling with that,will be much more stable than the isuzu

Comment

i just thought that with the lmt power it might pant a bit

Comment

Working...
                  X