Am back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am back!

Been to Wales and back with no problems - had the surf climbing all over the mountains and beaches with no problems - got some superb photo's of her next to a wind farm that my mate worked on on the top of a lovely steep mountain / hill type thing (well hopefully - am getting them developed as we speak so watch out for pics - will post when i get them back). One thing we wern't too sure about was people travelling in the back - there were 7 of us so the other 2 chaps played at being "dog in the boot" (with the dog who might have been playing "human in the boot"). Not sure if this was completely legal tho - anyone know?

Originally posted by MrHankey
    Been to Wales and back with no problems - had the surf climbing all over the mountains and beaches with no problems - got some superb photo's of her next to a wind farm that my mate worked on on the top of a lovely steep mountain / hill type thing (well hopefully - am getting them developed as we speak so watch out for pics - will post when i get them back). One thing we wern't too sure about was people travelling in the back - there were 7 of us so the other 2 chaps played at being "dog in the boot" (with the dog who might have been playing "human in the boot"). Not sure if this was completely legal tho - anyone know?
    Totaly illegal . Log book should denote seating capacity , but being import most prob not .
    My mate got done for 5 up in a '71 Beetle and he was a copper .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Only persons sat in a proper seat with belts allowed, ie 5 belts five people. A mate got done a couple of years ago, company transit, morning trip pick up seven workers. Two on bench seat in front no problem, five sitting on the deck in the rear along with the tools no no no. Got fined and points, claimed it was a company motor and he was just doing as company asked and picking up the other guys, police said your the driver and in charge of the vehicle its your responsibility.
      Last edited by Koi; 5 May 2004, 21:31.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Oppps - wont be doing that again then!

Comment

Working...
        X