Comment

Originally posted by mad campbell View Post
          Here's mine took 1 minute what u think?

you can see it didnt take long you need more practice

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            um ok,but i painted mine

and ty
            Only messing, wish I had half your talent. Keep it up and good luck with the web site!! I maybe scrapping my 2.4 donor soon and saw your post for panels the other day would you like the ones off mine IF i scrap it ?

You would need to pick them up and remove what you wanted, then I would scrap it. Just thinking about it at present but let me know so if I do I will let you know. I am 130 mins from Brighton about £30 in fuel !

Cheers
            Mark

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
              Only messing, wish I had half your talent. Keep it up and good luck with the web site!! I maybe scrapping my 2.4 donor soon and saw your post for panels the other day would you like the ones off mine IF i scrap it ?

You would need to pick them up and remove what you wanted, then I would scrap it. Just thinking about it at present but let me know so if I do I will let you know. I am 130 mins from Brighton about £30 in fuel !

Cheers
              Mark
              yep id be intrested,wot colour is it?id be looking at doors and front wings,any rust?and where are you?

Comment

yep id be intrested,wot colour is it?id be looking at doors and front wings,any rust?and where are you?
                Grey 2.4 Marlow only rust in the bumpers!! just not as clean as this can do picture if needed and I do scrap it.

Comment

Grey 2.4 Marlow only rust in the bumpers!! just not as clean as this can do picture if needed and I do scrap it.
                  yep im intrested are the wings facelift tho?would earlier ones fit?? ,how much and is marlow essex?

Comment

yep im intrested are the wings facelift tho?would earlier ones fit?? ,how much and is marlow essex?
                    This is not a "for sale" thread, I am under pressure to get rid and it a waste I think I will just scrap it as time maybe against me. No Idea on face lifts its a 1991 surf with bolt on wheel arches. Though you wanted body work to practice on. As said If I have to scrap it any part on it are free to a good home, first offer to you!

It's stranded where I work sl7 1re

Mark

Comment

This is not a "for sale" thread, I am under pressure to get rid and it a waste I think I will just scrap it as time maybe against me. No Idea on face lifts its a 1991 surf with bolt on wheel arches. Though you wanted body work to practice on. As said If I have to scrap it any part on it are free to a good home, first offer to you!

It's stranded where I work sl7 1re

Mark
                      cheers matey,tbh the idea will be to take them to a body shop,get them prepped,spend as long as i need to doing them,then transfer to my car,ill look into if the bits will fit,and ty

Comment

cheers matey,tbh the idea will be to take them to a body shop,get them prepped,spend as long as i need to doing them,then transfer to my car,ill look into if the bits will fit,and ty
                        Thats fine let me know if they will fit and if I have to scrap it then you can have all the panles you take off !!

prob best to PM if they will fit as I am touch and go on logging on here

Cheers
                        Mark

Comment

Thats fine let me know if they will fit and if I have to scrap it then you can have all the panles you take off !!

prob best to PM if they will fit as I am touch and go on logging on here

Cheers
                          Mark
                          ok will do

Comment

Like i said Andy, outstanding!!!! would'nt mind a couple of popeye faces on my rear doors at some point, if you have stickers with your web addy on i'll stick some on the truck and do a bit of advertiseing for you, i'm waiting for my son to come up with a decent size pic of his business logo for apache to do for me, advertise for him, it's becomeing a bl00dy mobile advertiseing board,
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              Like i said Andy, outstanding!!!! would'nt mind a couple of popeye faces on my rear doors at some point, if you have stickers with your web addy on i'll stick some on the truck and do a bit of advertiseing for you, i'm waiting for my son to come up with a decent size pic of his business logo for apache to do for me, advertise for him, it's becomeing a bl00dy mobile advertiseing board,
                              hopefully have addy stickers soon

Comment

Working...
                              X