Has anone got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anone got?

A bit of alloy round bar about 20mm in thickness and about 100mm long, lenght aint crusial as is the thicnness long as it's not under 18mm, any old off cuts or several bits will do, had the garage apart and looked in B&Q but nowt around this size, i need it to turn out some wheel centers for the rims below,
    got the alloy tube from B&Q and turned the rims but short of round bar,
    happy to pay ya whatever and post etc, thanks in advance
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Yes......email me your address and I'll take one off a machine we aren't using....(and won't ever be using)..

20mm in diameter...about 9 inches long....don't know what alloy, but it is alloy.

email...marks@talk21.com

....if you are quick....it will be in the post tonight..........
    Last edited by Ava_Banana; 13 March 2009, 18:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
      Yes......email me your address and I'll take one off a machine we aren't using....(and won't ever be using)..

20mm in diameter...about 9 inches long....don't know what alloy, but it is alloy.

email...marks@talk21.com

....if you are quick....it will be in the post tonight..........
      Thanks Mark, sorry for the delay in replying i'll pm my address mate

Comment

It'll be in the post on Monday, should get to you on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
          It'll be in the post on Monday, should get to you on Tuesday.
          Apprecieate this Mark, please let me know what i owe ya, or if i can do owt for you, cheers ian

Comment

Not forgot about you Ian just read the thread to late.....Sure I've got some stainless.. seems your sorted now though

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
              Not forgot about you Ian just read the thread to late.....Sure I've got some stainless.. seems your sorted now though
              Hello Dave, how you doin mate?, have a good holiday? this bit of alloy bar is just for my modeling projects, still have'nt got round to doing any drawing for the side step, main prob will be getting/affording the three air rams i think i'll need, thought if i do em in a sort of triangular patern, two at the front edge and one inboard that will make the whole assembly more stable lift wise, dont think i will be able to reuse the old step as the rams will prob have to protrude into the cab (holes in the floor pan) and in doing that i'll have to site em one in front and one behind the seat and maybe one central under it, so i'll need to make a much longer step, anyway i'll need to measure the ram i have and get three more, ###### woman

Comment

Thanks Ian I'm very well. We had a great holiday lots of sun good food and wine etc. Just let me know when you have some idea of what size cylinders you will be looking for and I will see what I've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
                  Thanks Ian I'm very well. We had a great holiday lots of sun good food and wine etc. Just let me know when you have some idea of what size cylinders you will be looking for and I will see what I've got.
                  OK Dave! i'll measure the stroke on the one i have, summat near that will do i think, thanks,

Comment

Working...
                  X