Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd swap my truck for this..........

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/927225.htm

Always wanted a pick-up, but not those stupid four door versions. This is the best of both I reckon.

looks great but i would want more than 180 HP from a V8 you associate that can of rubbish enginnering with the americans! but a bet torque is amzing though!
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
      looks great but i would want more than 180 HP from a V8 you associate that can of rubbish enginnering with the americans! but a bet torque is amzing though!
      I'd have torque over bhp any day.

Comment

very true for off road grunt! pitty the straight 6 diesel from the landcruser doesnt fit into the surf! that would pull you out of bed!

Comment

Aggree with that, it is loverly, i do quite like the four cab but always thought the load bed was too small if you wanted it for work, i made a sort of four cab out the old transit LWB i had when plumbing and it still had a decent load area in the back, that one tho i'd also swop mine for! suppose he'd want a few grand as well as my truck
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

yeah, must say i do like the extra cabs, but someone needs to make one with three seats in the front.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

can get a bench seat for the hilux that takes three can't you?

Comment

very true for off road grunt! pitty the straight 6 diesel from the landcruser doesnt fit into the surf! that would pull you out of bed!
                oh but it does fit in a surf.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

it's ok, but the wheels are gay. wouldn't swap your motor for it vince...but i'd respray yours black though, then it'd be perfectamundo!!!
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                    can get a bench seat for the hilux that takes three can't you?
                    Only with column shift I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      I'd have torque over bhp any day.
                      Me too, never understood the 'BHP is king' mentality.
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                        oh but it does fit in a surf.

have you carried out this transplant? as i was led to believe its just that bit too big?

is the above thread a que set up for a pertol diesel mass debate?? staight 6 diesel or petrol V8

Comment

Wouldn't mind that myself

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/927225.htm

Always wanted a pick-up, but not those stupid four door versions. This is the best of both I reckon.
                            Never seen the point in these ?? why not just get a trailer ? the back cab is too small to carry anything really big and to high up to get it there!! it too compromised thats why I got a surf it either goes on the roof in the back or in a trailer.

Comment

have you carried out this transplant? as i was led to believe its just that bit too big?

is the above thread a que set up for a pertol diesel mass debate?? staight 6 diesel or petrol V8
                              if theres one thing ive learnt over the years and that is there is no such phrase as wont fit cant fit,anything is possible.... ish,yes i have done this transplant but not quite how you would imagine,the engine sits in the back of the truck.and there is no debate over torque and horsepower,torque would win hands down.you could have 2500hp but if the engine only put out 10 ft pounds of torque, you aint going anywhere uphill soon.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X