Lucky SOB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky SOB!

Guess whos scored tickets to the Micheal Jackson comeback tour?!

My mate...

But im having one! Awesome!!

Ewwww...........

His music used to be good but c'mon - he's a kiddie fiddler. Oh, sorry - ALLEGED kiddie fiddler.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Make sure you're not sat too close to the front Wodders.....
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Ok so he might like lil kids...

But still!! What an experiance the ....it feels wrong saying gig so concert will be!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

But still!! What an experiance the ....it feels wrong saying gig so concert will be!!
          Are you f uckin serious, Ok so,

That comment is ignorant and offence on many levels.
          Hope it never happens to some kid you know

In fact don't we have a member who's family has just been through hell due to similar behavior from an indvidual. I'm sure he will take great comfort from "Ok so"
          Last edited by yoshie; 11 March 2009, 15:13.
          Brian

Comment

and monkeys, doctors with knives, etc etc......lost interest and repect in that character long ago
            A band wagon too far
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

FFS Rodney!

Last week you used a brother's cancer as a possible excuse for someone driving like a f@nny and killing a bloke, now you're OK with Jackson being a possible Paedophile...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Saw watch dog the other night, there are no tickets currently on sale for Jacksons tour at present and wont be for some time. So if anyone has already paid fot tickets via any online website they have basically been scammed already....................... ..............
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  Are you f uckin serious, Ok so,

That comment is ignorant and offence on many levels.
                  Hope it never happens to some kid you know

In fact don't we have a member who's family has just been through hell due to similar behavior from an indvidual. I'm sure he will take great comfort from "Ok so"
                  Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  FFS Rodney!

Last week you used a brother's cancer as a possible excuse for someone driving like a f@nny and killing a bloke, now you're OK with Jackson being a possible Paedophile...

Calm down dears, somehow I don't think Rod is trying to make a social comment to belittle paedophilia and its effects on those abused and their families with a throwaway comment.
                  Before a slanging match starts implying that I am now belittling it I would point out that although MJ has been accused of many things, rightly or wrongly and hugely expensive defense lawyers not withstanding, there has never been anything proven against him, making Rods comment a bit different to ‘Hey I’m going to see a poetry recital by Ian Brady tomorrow, so he murdered a few kids, but he writes a cracking haiku’ doesn’t it?

For the record I think he’s a oddball and can’t stand his music (MJ, not Rod) so not trying to say anything positive about the funny coloured one, but at least lets have some perspective.

Comment

They went on sale this morning to premailed people...
                    Guy at work put his name down months ago and had a 45 minute wait to see if he had been allocated any....
                    This was through ticketmaster and he got offered 2 for about £171 the pair.
                    There are tickets on eblay for upwards of £1500 already so he is gunna make a killing....
                    Sad thing is he originally brought 2 tickets to take his missus to see Lionel Richtea that's when he signed up for jacko....
                    Remember arrows are silent.....................
                    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Totaly aggree with Bio here, nowt proven and the aligations smacked of scaming money out of a rich oddball, his music is still good even if he is a bit wierd, innocent till proved guilty or has that changed??
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

bl**dy hell... Thank f**k for Bio!!

The Presale is open now.. It links to ticketmaster.. the genuine one! Im aware there are about a million copys of it.

You can even go direct to the presale from ticketmaster assuming you got the code. Which i just got... waaay too late!!

An he might be a total odd ball but FFS! what an experiance to see MJ do some of his songs! I bet even the miserablest of the miserable barstewards that linger here would find some small hint of enjoyment seeing him Live.

Comment

It doesn't take much these days Rod.

This forum seems to be getting worse every week.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            It doesn't take much these days Rod.

This forum seems to be getting worse every week.
                            Agreed
                            Brian

Comment

I can see you now Rod in the front row with your red leather jacket and one glove on singing "have a banana have the whole bunch it does'nt matter what you had for lunch just eat it"
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X