Lucky SOB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    Lastly, to the anonymous e-mailers. I'll not be shutting my Scotch mouth or fuking off back to anywhere, so stop asking!

Sorry mate... Got caught up in the moment! wont happen again..

Anyway... Apolagies for my comment.. Im aware it was in bad taste. I didn't really think it through. Which is clearly obvious.

Will, I appreciate your input mate. It must be hard to put up with someone who cracked a poor joke about something your unfortunatly very aware of. For that mate, I am sorry to you most of all... I've got nothing but respect for what you've had done an lived through. I'd never say anything with the intention or understanding you'd be upset by.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Anyway... Apolagies for my comment.. Im aware it was in bad taste. I didn't really think it through. Which is clearly obvious.

Will, I appreciate your input mate. It must be hard to put up with someone who cracked a poor joke about something your unfortunatly very aware of. For that mate, I am sorry to you most of all... I've got nothing but respect for what you've had done an lived through. I'd never say anything with the intention or understanding you'd be upset by.
      rod dont need to apoligise to me m8 i know you didnt mean it , we all say n type things sometimes we dont realise at the time.
      your a good bloke n you dont mean harm m8 just some people including me get uptight bout things over kids.
      i know i wouldnt have got through this without all you guys/gals on here n people like stormy/mitsy being on end of phone if i needed.
      so dont worry bout it m8 n enjoy the show when you go that said i can go back into my hiding mode again till im 100%

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Got another one late on last night. Threatening me with violence now, which is nice

I was going to change the e-mail address they're sending to, but I can't bring myself to do it...
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Got another one late on last night. Threatening me with violence now, which is nice

I was going to change the e-mail address they're sending to, but I can't bring myself to do it...
          Not from MJackson@hotmail.com?

Kidding.

Seriously though, have you googled the email address or stuck it in myspace or facebook?

Comment

In so much as it's a whisky, yes. In any other context; not as far as I'm concerned.
            what about egg, tape, lock ??

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              what about egg, tape, lock ??
              Scotch Egg does not relate to Scotland (does it?), the other 2 are trade names. When I say I don't acknowledge the word Scotch, I mean I don't acknowledge it when it's used to describe something or someone from Scotland.

Comment

Oh my goodness........an electronic threat.....you must be quaking in your boots andy. do you remember Mtbbilly.....he of all the threats and chopping your head off and chucking you down an old well....i saw a pic of him, and to be perfectly honest, my 9 year old could have beat him up, how i laughed. If someone hasnt got the sphericals to even give you a return mail address.......
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                  Not from MJackson@hotmail.com?

Kidding.

Seriously though, have you googled the email address or stuck it in myspace or facebook?
                  The return address (along with most of the headers) is fake.

To be honest, I'm not that fussed, I'm big enough and ugly enough after all? And what they're doing is pretty cowardly anyway...

Comment

Definitely ugly enough.....................
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      Oh my goodness........an electronic threat.....you must be quaking in your boots andy. do you remember Mtbbilly.....he of all the threats and chopping your head off and chucking you down an old well....i saw a pic of him, and to be perfectly honest, my 9 year old could have beat him up, how i laughed. If someone hasnt got the sphericals to even give you a return mail address.......
                      I am quaking as I type! Billy was before my day, but I've seen the fall out!

I've got an idea who it may be, but can't prove anything so won't say. I will say that every time I get into a spat with someone, whether it be serious or not, they have a go at me and when I make one of my famous 'bold statements' they generally reply with some kind of arguement.

When I think about it, that could be almost anyone!!!

Comment

How sad .........seeing that wierdo
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Definitely ugly enough.....................
                          Ugly, but contented

Comment

I am quaking as I type! Billy was before my day, but I've seen the fall out!

I've got an idea who it may be, but can't prove anything so won't say. I will say that every time I get into a spat with someone, whether it be serious or not, they have a go at me and when I make one of my famous 'bold statements' they generally reply with some kind of arguement.

When I think about it, that could be almost anyone!!!
                            D could be mate !! (google mattf and see if he has driven north)
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

D could be mate !! (google mattf and see if he has driven north)

Just checked google earth and the ginger phallas is still stuck in barnsley
                              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                                Just checked google earth and the ginger phallas is still stuck in barnsley
                                Ahhh...bless him
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X