• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animal View Post
    true flames are great,
    have you tried doing them yet mate, they are not easy to get right
    yep still practicing

Comment

Originally posted by blakarm View Post
      Tony drops a few notches on the cool-ometer.
      lol, I have spare notches...

Honestly, big fan of flames, we have kites, t-shirts, etc, even our tractor!! with them on everywhere.

Blame CustomCar and StreetMachine mags in the 70-80's, they made me what I am today.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        lol, I have spare notches...

Honestly, big fan of flames, we have kites, t-shirts, etc, even our tractor!! with them on everywhere.

Blame CustomCar and StreetMachine mags in the 70-80's, they made me what I am today.
        A Flaming good mechanic
        I'm still practicing my flames
        Attached Files
        Last edited by fatfires; 11 March 2009, 15:33.
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
          Back on the original topic do you think that surf could be a reject from that show hosted by "Tim (iam a to$$er) Westwood" you know Pimp My Ride UK....
          Looks like it crashed into halfrauds.......

If you is doin real fire like int you gunna get narly with it when youse scratchin it off roadin big styylee or you is takin it up the hairdressin route...

bdt is a member of the street queens getting dust on there trucks is a catastrophe
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

Ive got to come clean. I would give most anything for a tatty old buick eight... mat black, barely noticable satin black flames from front arch across door, blacked out windows, tatty old spoked rims with dirty whitewalls....

Comment

Working...
            X